Is it cruel to keep pot plants?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, thank you to Sdaji for amusing me so much I literally laughed coke out my nose.... very charming image I am sure, with all of you boys sure to be filling my PM inbox with desperate pleads for dates, however it is my unfortunate responsibility to inform you all that I am already happily married.

Please don't send flowers to woo me, it is sadistic to cruelly cut the limbs of those flowers purely for my enjoyment. Lets all band together and send a petition to all the florists out there to see if we can't persuade them to cease their awful profession....

Sorry new to snakes but i need to stop you there! These are multi generation captive and selectively bred plants that have been harvested for years for this one purpose there fore these plants do not know any better and probably feel it is what they are destined to do. Besides which, uness you can prove that plants do not have emotions, I firmly believe flowers have a strong sense of altruism and simply do things for the benefit of others.

Gordo, I refuse to believe that this practice is "ok" just because it is something that has continued for multiple generations. People used to practice cannibalism aswell (some still do) just cause it has been done for years does not make it suitable in my books.

Free the poor flowers....

newtosnakes said:
Free the poor flowers....

I will by cutting them form the limbs that bind them to the evil plant!!!

I'm gonna go boil some cabbage and preserve some olives now! MWAHhahaha :twisted:

And don't forget that the best beer in the world is seflessly given it's flavour from the wonderful hops! I sure do take my hat off to the generosity of plants!

If those plants in Afgan new wat they were for, then they would definately would be unhappy. :lol:

Plant crimes

Moreliaman said:
I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants !!
chores005.gif

I think sadly i will have to report you to the RSPCP (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Plants), but then again with out you i perhaps wouldnt make a living........perhaps i should blackmail you to be on the payroll................. keep the vegetation clean, its a growth industry :lol:

Make Plants not war.

:roll:

I know how this thread ends, anytime now Sdaji will suddenly do a complete U-turn and for some inexplicable reason change his mind and decide it is okay to keep plants in pots.

Oh no! :shock: I see the mysterious magical maggot men have taken over Parko's brain! :shock: :cry:

;) ;) ;)

Geez Sdaji, took you a while to work that out.

What on earth ??? I assumed @ first this was a serious ? but then had second thoughts. I am new to this sight and have come to realise you are all crazy. In a good way. I guess if the plants look health enough i would not be to concerned. Oh yeah and pop corn and a beer would be great thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back