is there such thing as a "native bloodline" rainbow pythonq

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhamMagsBaird89

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey guys,
im new to herping but have tried googling this with no luck unless its a boa. but this seller is assuring me its a subspecies of rainbowpython. and tbh i think im getting ripped its a sub adult 2yrs anyone wanna confirm these exist for me
and is $1000 fair

liasis fuscus, the Water Python is also known as a "rainbow serpent"

water pythons or rainbow sepents are pretty much all the same besides small colour change lighter or darker belly! depending on the local!
from my knowledge any way! =S and $1000 seems abit step, look on this site from any that are for sale and compare!

Last edited:
A thousand bucks is way over what you should pay - I haven't seen any for sale recently, but I would think $150-$200 each for hatchies would be reasonable, a bit more for advanced snakes.

Jamie

If your in Australia have a look at one of the sponsors of this forum pythons1 Kel and Julie Worley sell lovely water pythons

I bought a pair of beautiful waters from the Worleys and I paid $170 I think and they are top quality animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back