IS this a Gee up - Boa Constrictor released into Oatley Park duckponds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this, how did you get Sdaji's account?

Haha! I should read my posts before submitting them! Girl was a typo for girth! :lol: Oh dear, sorry to any 45" girls I've offended!

The northern and southern hemispheres are different, the same distance from the equator won't give you the same climate anywhere in the world, it depends on the surrounding topography, position, etc etc, and... well, actually, I'm not going to get into a pedantic internet squabble, let's just chalk it up as a win for you :) Well done!

well I rode out there yesterday during a longish lunch break (its about 17km away) and took me 1 hour to get there on MTB....rode around the park and couldnt find the duckpond so came home and checked it out closer on Google maps and now know where it is....but alas today is raining and I dont think tomorrow will be much better. As I said all along I think this is a gee up but I want to check it out ...and in any case, the area is very pretty...saw an Echidna on the way yest and got nice and close up so all was not lost...but sadly no reps apart from Jacky lizards and water skinks which are everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back