'It's Britney bitch!'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay84

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well, 12 hours from now I'll be seeing her at her Melbourne concert........ I can't wait!

YAY Jay, I'm happy for you! Hope you have fun! :D But err not to put a downer on you... Apparently its crap, and she does a really really bad - and obvious - job of lip syncing... So much so, that a lot of fans walked out not even half way through the concert they were that disappointed and disgruntled/shocked at her performance... I think it was on the news the other night?

If all else fails, go to watch her dance and be weird! ;) lol. See how good - or bad - her acting and performing skills are.. :p

Does she have any support bands??? If so, lets hope they are some good ones that don't lip sync!

Either way, the atmosphere at concerts are awesome!!! I love it! - And miss it! ;)

Bahahahaha........ I heard that too Ishah, but seriously, does any sane normal person expect her to sing live? If you really are an avid Britney fan you would know she never sings live! Stupid people. A few friends saw her last night and said it was amazing! I'm sure she will put on a good show, just for me lol

Yeh, I was a fan when I was in primary school, but not so much anymore... Either way, I bet she puts on a brilliant show/performance with or without actually singing... The atmosphere there would be kick-a*** anyways! ;)

Lmao Jay i hope you have a wonderful time ..... I can't say i would be as excited holding them tickets hehehe

not that im a fan, but i cant blame her for lip syncing,....cant imagine doing all that jumping around and dancing and still having breath left for singing!!

having the 'hello' australia bit pre recorded its pretty lame though,..

for what we pay for tickets compared to the rest of the western world, I'd want a live performance from her....and maybe even popcorn.... They'd have popcorn like when I was a kid if it was a circus!...

Went last night and the night before and im going again tonight.

Its a good visual show, lots of fit dancers and pyro ect.

The kids love it,

Hey ,it is Britney afterall, what would you expect.

I havnt had any complaints from the patrons yet..

Some people arnt happy unless theyre bitching and complaining.

Jay, if your a Britney fan, you will love the show..if you have good seats that is.

The stage is crazy and i will be on the crash fence tonight, infront of the loveseats

AWWWW BAZ YOU GOT A TOUGH JOB,screaming and all that carry on, I couldnt stand it .....bet ya love it when you do the calm jobs ,catching vens ;)

have fun dude,i know chris crocker enjoyed the last show and may make an apperance,lol

ALL I CAN SAY IS
[video=youtube;bCZSDxA8_JA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCZSDxA8_JA[/video]

bahhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha

Hahahaha I love Seth Green!

I would have gotten Britney tix if they were cheaper. I do enjoy her music and I'm sure it will be a great show even without live singing. You will have a great time!

Hahahaha I love Seth Green!

I would have gotten Britney tix if they were cheaper. I do enjoy her music and I'm sure it will be a great show even without live singing. You will have a great time![/QUOTE
]

yea same... but alas, i am poor lol... and i think they're all sold out up here anyway?

have fun jay! :)

ITS BRITNEY BITCH

i cant wait next thursday diamond reserve tix. the girl puts on a great show.

gaga in march ;)

Well I am just getting ready to leave! Will post tomoro once I have recovered! Woop woop ! I'm so excited....... We are getting ready like a bunch of schoolgirls hahahaha

Well I am just getting ready to leave! Will post tomoro once I have recovered! Woop woop ! I'm so excited....... We are getting ready like a bunch of schoolgirls hahahaha
truth be told Jay you lot are dressing up as school girls ...'hit me baby one more time ...':lol::lol::lol:

lol no offence jay, but i cant see what about her as a performer would appeal to a male that wasnt in primery school?

And as for the miming, if an artist is geting paid squillions like she is, the least they can do is work out so they can sing live, aerobatics and dancing or not....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back