'It's Britney bitch!'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
probably pick up tickets on ebay for $20

how the hell did she expect to follow PINK????? go away britney, your crap.

donks

re 'It

Arrrrr yeh theres the fragance,close your eyes and think of a fat cow with no undies jumping up and down, POO! :)

not that im a fan, but i cant blame her for lip syncing,....cant imagine doing all that jumping around and dancing and still having breath left for singing!!

having the 'hello' australia bit pre recorded its pretty lame though,..

We took our youngest daughter to see Pink and she was swinging upside down and singing at the same time. Have to say it was one of the best perfomances i've seen live. Well worth the money for the tickets, There is no way i would have paid for a britney ticket to take any of my kids if she wasn't going to actually sing.

We took our youngest daughter to see Pink and she was swinging upside down and singing at the same time. Have to say it was one of the best perfomances i've seen live. Well worth the money for the tickets, There is no way i would have paid for a britney ticket to take any of my kids if she wasn't going to actually sing.
Hate to break it to you but i think you'll find PINK was lip syncing alot of it too. Particularly the trapeeze stuff. She openly admitted it was the only was she could perform like that AND sing.

Hate to break it to you but i think you'll find PINK was lip syncing alot of it too. Particularly the trapeeze stuff. She openly admitted it was the only was she could perform like that AND sing.

Shhhh you'll bugger up how good it was :lol:, your probably right but

I went to the pink concert & got up close & personal & I can tell you now

She did not lip sync her songs at all....She was singing LIVE...

& she craps all over britney ;)

Have been to see P!NK twice now and she does not lip sync.
I heard her say that that was hardest part of her act and that it was all live.
You know it is live when she mucks up the words occasionaly. and that adds to the performance.
Britney needs to take a few lessons from P!NK on how to perform live - although I doubt she can.
Why pay good money to watch someone lipsync when you can go and buy a dvd for alot less.

The true test of an artist is when they can perform live - you know dance, sing etc at the same time and with energy.

lol........ No Josh I'm not dead, yes you're right Sel, only just dragged my *** out the gutter to get ready for work haha.

Well I thought the concert was great! She sang one song live, and lip synced the rest. But who cares, her fans (including me) just go to see her perform, the atmosphere.

I don't doubt that PINK is a better all round live performer, unfortunately I couldn't afford both, and the likelihood of PINK coming bak to Australia compared to Britney....... I'm sure I'll get the opportunity again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back