'It's Britney bitch!'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although id rather see someone sing live, i do kind of agree with chris1..she wouldnt be able to sing with all the dancing etc she does, imagine what it would sound like? It would be even worse than her lip syncing...i reckon eventually, she will start to sing live,but why bother? People are still paying hundreds of dollars to see her..
I like some of britneys songs, but i wouldnt pay to see her live...just buy the cd..its the same thing ;)

Britney is like Kylie in the gay world for some reason. They just seem to love her!

My gay friends Kurt and Bradley are down in Melbourne too, to see her and have tix for Sydney as well.

Reminds me of something Liberace said ' you may laugh at me now, but I am laughing all the way to the bank'.....

Although id rather see someone sing live, i do kind of agree with chris1..she wouldnt be able to sing with all the dancing etc she does, imagine what it would sound like? It would be even worse than her lip syncing...i reckon eventually, she will start to sing live,but why bother? People are still paying hundreds of dollars to see her..

well a couple of weeks ago in the states, she couldnt preform one of her acts for some reason, and sung a cover song live.
so maybe you'll all get lucky and she'll actually sing ;)

I'm sure it'll be a good show.....I dragged myself off to see Seal tonight. He really is a talented fella, and couldn't recommend anyone seeing him enough ;) :D

id also recommend seeing his wife

Last edited:
the whole idea of a concert is to see an act LIVE.
LIVE singing
LIVE dancing.
LIVE>>>>>>>
not a recording of them singing so they can concentrate on dancing.

back in her baby hit me one more time days, i would have loved to "hit " Brit.from the back
now i'd love to do it with a 2 by 4 in the back of the head.

bring back Milli Vinilli... lmao would be better than a brit concert.

no slayer dont lip sync proof is the fact the tom arya has to suck on an oxygen tank between songs and they get around stage just as much as briteny does and they are all over 45 so she has no excuse for being crap

If she's lip sinking to concentrate on her dance moves, she's not concentrating enough! Although I know she couldn't sing and do some of the stuff she does, but seriously, is she famous for dancing? Or singing?

She is famous for making songs that all sound the same, making the same weird provocative sounds in all of them, as a young teenager she was also famous for dancing and looking like a stripper but as she ages people realise they can see much better shows at their local topless bar or strip club where there is no need for fake lip work and the beer is cold.

Last edited:
If she's lip sinking to concentrate on her dance moves, she's not concentrating enough! Although I know she couldn't sing and do some of the stuff she does, but seriously, is she famous for dancing? Or singing?

I wondered the same thing the other day... can't sing, can't play an instrument... so if you accept that she's a mimer, why would you buy a CD of hers? Obviously she didn't sing - Autotune did ;)
Much less pay $150 for a pretty lame show when you could support actual musos that have some semblance of talent, and end up seeing a really great show.
GarthandFayes quote from Liberace sums it up. Focus on making money from people rather than talent.

she isn't famous for either, she is famous for being an unfit mother, shving her head and wigging out... now she is about to out fame milli vanilli for lipsyncing.

lol i think your pretty spot on there renadade. Does anyone know if and or how this is been proceved in the states?

its brittany bitch

anyone seen the episode of south park with brittany in it?its hilarious

She looks like a doped porker from Mt Druitt,sure i seen here shopping the other day in Big dubya :)
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...You dont know how funny that is really to me ...bahhhhhh ha ha ha crack up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back