It's times like these that make it worth it...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 things.

1 - You easily own $20k+ worth of motorbikes, plus all the maintenance they undoubtedly need (R1 rear tyre every 3000k's if you're lucky). But you can't afford a $100 chest freezer or afford to throw out a few rats that cost pocket change? I don't see why you'd need to anyway. You own enough big animals to chuck them an extra rat here or there. It's not like it's hard to get pythons on to thawed stuff. I've done it with injured wild animals...

2 - If you can't afford to throw away a few rats here and there, you definitely can't afford to keep snakes (especially 20). What if something goes wrong with one? Maybe something like what happened to Greebo? Most vets would charge a lot more for an operation of that calibre.

3 - I never claimed I owned or was anything special.

Are you serious??Gee you must live next door to me you know me so well.Oh and it's about 35k worth of bikes and 60k worth of cars. :twisted:It's not the cost as I breed my own,it's the waste that p's me off.

Mate anything to keep bloody peace, YOU RIGHT AND I MUST BE WRONG> C ya at Mike Hatcher Park buddy and we'll have a beer.

Sorry couldn't help myself. Good to see they are eating buddy.

i gave her a thawed pinky 15 mins ago and wen i came back she was scoffing it down :D

cheers, jono

Lol @ sx and adam. Always entertainment among the good advice. On my way to check out you guys galleries
Moses

lmao...i agree moses.
Bloody funny watching these arguements brew up and by the sounds of things, sx has been studying adam really closely lmao.
sorry guys but i just think its a crack up the way u 2 r goin on about how un-special each others collections are. PML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back