JAG pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO doubt there illegal.

"Who cares" :lol:.

If i had the opportunity to buy one I would, as long as I bought it on the books, how can NPWS prove that I imported it? How can they prove that anyone imported one? I could of just bought a snake that had a "different" pattern, thats all I know.

Kane

no doubt they are illigal but so are 95% of GTP! nothing done about them on license and i dont think anything will be done about these guys on license. either way it will happen and when it does, pure pythons are going to become more and more uncommon as a result of albino hybrids jags crosses etc

What would stop people selling them as coastals, which is really what they are? Therefor they would go on the books as a coastal. Just a coastal with a really nice pattern.:D

What does a homozygous leucistic look like???

Here's a pic

Justacarpet.jpg

Gotta love them Jags, especially in the white as shown above!

I don't know about everyone else, but they leave me feeling breathless whenever I look at a pic.

And as mentioned by 'eladidare', them Diamond x Jungle Jag's look pretty awesome too!

black@white

WOW :shock: that white one is absolutely stunningly beautifully gorgeous!!!

I dont understand alot of people on here dont like crosses, but they all say jags are great. I think alot of the crosses jags, tigers ect look great and would purchase on.

Jag pic :D no its no mine.. Its from an 'overseas collection' :rolleyes:
Jaguar_XJ220_huge.jpg

huh? i thought it was just mammals that did not survive...google images and you see heaps of adult leucistics:
http://images.google.com.au/images?gbv=2&svnum=10&hl=en&safe=off&q=leucistic&btnG=Search+Images

Well as far as anyone has confirmed no one has had a leucistic carpet python live more than a couple of hours out of the egg. There was one that was a paradox leucy, it had both leucistic body parts and normal body parts. But unfortunately it died earlier this week.

No one has any adult living leucistic carpet pythons. Atleast that they have gone public with.

UNBELEIVABLE!!! I took that Jag photo!! God I think it was way back around '94 or '95.
Incredible what pops up on this forum.
Zac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back