JOIN: the cool people room

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm to old to be cool.....got an oldies room ???
hahaha me to so i was told on monday....
a boy came up to me and said that old people sould not have their hair dyed..
yes in out there well i think anyway with the hair blond blue and pink

apparently when I was about 15, I told my mother that I thought once people reached ..50...they should go into an old folks home...I was deadly serious at the time....lol....when I think back now I think I offended her, and God bless her little socks, she lived to be 90 and I'm glad she did. Everyones idea of....old...is different. :) I keep my hair gray because I can't be bothered messing with it and I'm happy to be who I naturally am. :) Clean and tidy and making the best of what nature provided without trying to look young when you're not. :) Anyway, that's how I feel about it. My husband has a wonderful white beard and white hair, and I love it....lol to me it shows wisdom and maturity...hee heehee

apparently when I was about 15, I told my mother that I thought once people reached ..50...they should go into an old folks home...I was deadly serious at the time....lol....when I think back now I think I offended her, and God bless her little socks, she lived to be 90 and I'm glad she did. Everyones idea of....old...is different. :) I keep my hair gray because I can't be bothered messing with it and I'm happy to be who I naturally am. :) Clean and tidy and making the best of what nature provided without trying to look young when you're not. :) Anyway, that's how I feel about it. My husband has a wonderful white beard and white hair, and I love it....lol to me it shows wisdom and maturity...hee heehee

Good on ya! Proud of natural appearance. Hell i have ginger hair and i love it

OK, the cool room is for old and young ppl, u only have to be cool by my standards becasue i made the room, and everyone that is cool is basically everyone :D so all people can come, young and old, were even playing guessing games :D

OK, the cool room is for old and young ppl, u only have to be cool by my standards becasue i made the room, and everyone that is cool is basically everyone :D so all people can come, young and old, were even playing guessing games :D

If everyone is cool then, wouldn't it be a normality room?

if everyone will join then its just like the general chat, doesnt that defeat the purpose? Im not trying to shoot down your idea, just thought id put it out there.

well that counts me out ..I'm not cool ,I am old and grumpy ,rude n crude ...and I make little wee teenagers cry alot on APS ...

can it be the over 13's room? plz plz plz!!!!
not fair, we wont be stupid or retarted :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back