Jungles Jungles Jungles! (DUW)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurto

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Jungles Jungles Jungles! Try and say that 3 times with a mouth full of water! Guaranteed to get messy!

Heres a few pics I I've taken over the last little bit......

First 2 I got for christmas just gone (couldn't help myself!).....

Last 2 are from SXR background.... 3rd pic was a really fussy feeder last year and is a bit small for her age, but she's getting better (thank god!)

DSC02673.jpg

DSC02647.jpg

DSC02773.jpg

1801091.jpg

that first one is an absolute ripper. how much did u pay for it

ps: I WANT IT NOW please!:lol:

very nice mate... 1st one looks awesome

holy crap, love the first one!

(sorry to the others,...theyre pretty too,..! :p )

They are very nice

I am going against everyone else, i really like the 2nd one

thanks all. The first two are siblings and are little psychos!

No's 1 and 3 do it for me! no1 is so clean and 3 has a deeper gold that is very attractive! Nice jungles Kurto.

No's 1 and 3 do it for me! no1 is so clean and 3 has a deeper gold that is very attractive! Nice jungles Kurto.

No. 3 is my favorite out of all my animals, I have high hopes for her down the line..

Couple more pics

2101091.jpg

1301097.jpg

I really dont no how you could have that first one on your collection,i will save you the hassle in getting rid off it,just PM and i will come and pick the poor thing up.....Very nice indeed...

I actually like the 2nd one better personally, would be nice if it stays that colour.

This little one shed the other night, she's getting heaps more vibrant! Thought I'd stick these in here instead of making another thread.

270209.jpg

2702091.jpg

2702092.jpg

2702093.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back