Just 1 Exotic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krissy78

Reaction score
If you could (LEGALLY) keep Just 1 Exotic what would It Be...
I would have to say a Burmese Python (albino or standard)

Here we go again...

Mine would be a Red tailed Boa

Someone pass the popcorn please.

Kane

If you looked they only joined in Jan 07
so they might not have seen previous threads, i know i dont do a search when i am posting.
So to krissy78 sorry this question has been done to death so i dont think other members will go there again, but i would rather an exotic than a hybrid
mick

strangley enough i did do a search and without realising there was a spelling error and therefore the result did not come up and so i proceeded to start a thread i have since done the search and found the threads related to my question... just a shame ppl have to be smart with their responses... i am not the only new comer and i'm sure that some others may wish to post their replies... if others are not interested then they don't need to bother opening the thread to read it in the first place

strangley enough i did do a search and without realising there was a spelling error and therefore the result did not come up and so i proceeded to start a thread i have since done the search and found the threads related to my question... just a shame ppl have to be smart with their responses... i am not the only new comer and i'm sure that some others may wish to post their replies... if others are not interested then they don't need to bother opening the thread to read it in the first place

My comment wasn't directed at the thread, it was directed at the responses you where probably going to get, like: "Why keep exotics, Australia has the most... blahh blahh blahh"

This subject always causes a disagreement.

Kane

Well said Krissy the site needs newcomers and so scaring them off with attitude dosnt help
this is not directed at any one who answered this post but to every one to keep in mind when answering other post
Mick

Well said Krissy the site needs newcomers and so scaring them off with attitude dosnt help
this is not directed at any one who answered this post but to every one to keep in mind when answering other post
Mick

i made the same comments in a thread yesterday about a brown tree snake , some older aps members who obviously think they are holier than most playing bully and then say they were only offering positive advice.
cheers:)

i would have to have umm......... i would have a red tail boa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back