Just 1 Exotic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah im with slimy id defiantly have a canetoad i just wish they where easily optained, to bad you cant find em in aus ;)

yeah im with slimy id defiantly have a canetoad i just wish they where easily optained, to bad you cant find em in aus ;)

Oh, I can sell ya one boydii, I run a cane toad breeding program up here. I sell to all the pet shops (ps if you're an EPA worker I am joking, if you're a buyer $30 per toad ;) )

sweet lol pmed you my details ill take a breeding pair hahahahaha

sell ya some AHG to if you want.. I have a nice semi albino pair going... $30 each as well (ps as above, EPA workers, I am kidding, buyers, send me cheque and details... ;) )

gosh i cant belive it ahg and canetoads i hit the lucky streack ut me down for a trio of them as well hahahaahahah

Ahh phooey. You lot have the chance to buy an exotic, and it's just a different looking snake?! Where's your sense of uniqueness when it comes to selecting something we don't have.

Chameleon for me. It's a lizard, sure, but it has eyes which move independantly of each other, an incredibly long and sticky tongue, it can camoflage itself, it has a curly tail, and it walks like most of us after a few schooners at the pub. How's THAT for individuality.

i'll have a silver back gorilla (good drinkn partner 4 the pub)
if it has to be a reptile probably a komodo dragon
cause you can already get most of the ones already said
over here.....(joke...ha ha)

i would have to agree with snake6p, i would have to get a komodo, there is definately plenty of food getting around the streets for him here, stray dogs and cats etc. i have never seen so many animals getting round the streets until i moved to this town

I'd have to get a flamingo, their the only animal that could drink my grey water and survive.

newby

As you all can see i am fresh into this site..wondering how i can adjust my personal information? like to say G'day anyway.. i'm just starting to prepare to own 1 or more pythons and just scanning to hopefully find some useful info.. cheers :)

:lol: If I had anti venom coral snake:lol:
if not scarlet King snake got to love natural colour:D :lol:

simple taste,, mine would be a leopard gecko.. make it a gravid leopard gecko, if I can only have one, I want a pregnant one to make more haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back