Just a word of warning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as i said dont be afiard of sicks and wierdos and thier ilk just educate the masses and yeah basic self defense would probably help back when i was in year 8 -10 we did free self defense courses at my school twice a week for two years thats was wicked

Just a little story of mine that happened yesty..was told of a good spot to go herping around a reserve and also a pistol range was close by anyhow a few hours went by a few cars where parked around and i thought they where there for the pistol range (well i hope they where lol)

I got bored so i decided to ride my bike around the track in the reserve, i stopped to have a breather and looked up at this old fella looking at me still i didn't think much of it i thought he was sussing me out making sure i wasn't wrecking the reserve.

A few minutes went by i was still riding my bike and semi looking for herps once again i looked up and here he was walking into the reserve stll i didn't think much of this but was starting to wonder what this old fella is doing.

Once again a few more minutes went by i was bored still so i thought id try to look for more reptiles so i was looking under logs and stuff.

Then he started to walk over to where i was standing, so i quickly grabbed a branch and placed it next to my foot. He started to talk to me "hey hows it going" blah blah "good day to ride a bike" blah blah i didn't reply then dead set out of the blue he ask's me if i wanted a blow job (i had a hard time trying to word this but he said something a little different lol) at the time i was shocked with horror but also angry so i picked the branch up and started to chase him of he went running (it was quite funny watching him run) but while he was running i was yelling at him too see if others would hear or see me..he then jumped into his little car then i started to smash the side of his car attempting to get him out this was not to be.

But i managed to grab his number plate's just in case i needed them, i was still shocked by what had happen so i decided to call it a day and go home. Once home i told my sister and father i was soon told thats common ground where "homosexual's" meet.

So in all seriousness imagine if it was a little boy out there herping and this man came up to him ?? your not safe anywhere anymore

well I would report the numberplate to the police ...just incase the guys crosses over and asks kids or worse ...sick sad world .....

How old are you Hodges? If you are a young looking teen, then that is pretty creepy and a bit of a worry, but if you are a grown man, than I think kids are pretty safe.

Loads of people seem to forget that homosexual doesn't equal paedophile!!! :?

btw someone trying to pick you up and offering sex doesn't give you the right to assault them and damage their car - if it did, most men who hang around singles bars would be in hospital! :lol:

Finally, a voice of reason amongst those of the screeching masses!
We've heard from the child, paranoia ingrained, the parents (peeking nervously from behind curtains) and a phone sex 'operator' that says some people ask for fantasies involving underaged persons..... :shock: Gee, who woulda thunk it?!
Paedophiles, rapists and robbers have existed for many, many years. It's only now, with technology/internet etc that the media has chosen to bombard us with all the bollocks.
Some of us don't subscribe to that though.
Personally, I prefer to educate my kids and encourage them to learn, travel and experience.
Pretty much as my folks did!

Best of all, we aren't being spoon-fed by the media, living on our knees, cowed....

If you think that living in the days of denial where kiddies can travel around un-supervised is a safe way of living... I feel sorry for your kids!
How arrogant/ignorant are you?!
It's that sort of attitude that allows pedophiles easy access..
You are seriously deluded if you think it's safe for kids to wonder the streets alone
It's not a matter of being paranoid or hiding from life..it's a matter of being a responsible parent & looking out for your child's welfare!
How careless!

How old are you Hodges? If you are a young looking teen, then that is pretty creepy and a bit of a worry, but if you are a grown man, than I think kids are pretty safe.

Loads of people seem to forget that homosexual doesn't equal paedophile!!! :?

btw someone trying to pick you up and offering sex doesn't give you the right to assault them and damage their car - if it did, most men who hang around singles bars would be in hospital! :lol:

18 soon..sorry im not an expert with homosexual's and paedophile's. So if im correct he was paedophile ??.

Hence my decision to damage his car ill regard it as self defence ;)..

If you think that living in the days of denial where kiddies can travel around un-supervised is a safe way of living... I feel sorry for your kids!
How arrogant/ignorant are you?!
It's that sort of attitude that allows pedophiles easy access..
You are seriously deluded if you think it's safe for kids to wonder the streets alone
It's not a matter of being paranoid or hiding from life..it's a matter of being a responsible parent & looking out for your child's welfare!
How careless!

If you read my original post, which toon was responding to, you would realise that kids are at no greater danger now than they ever were, and any danger they face is usually from within their own family or community group.

I don't think tooninoz is suggesting that 5 year olds pop themselves on a plane and head off for an overseas trip, but rather that a sensible pre-teen/teenage girl going for a walk with her dog is, in general completely safe, and she is building important life skills and independence.

18 soon..sorry im not an expert with homosexual's and paedophile's. So if im correct he was paedophile ??.

Hence my decision to damage his car ill regard it as self defence ;)..

Pretty straightforward really:
Homosexual = sexually attracted to people of the same sex.
Paedophile = sexually attracted to children of the same or opposite sex.
Not too much room for confusion. :rolleyes:

At 18 you are an adult and legally allowed to have sex with anyone you want. The bloke saw a fit young man loitering around a gay pickup joint and probably thought his luck was in!

If you were a 14 year old kid then I would be concerned about the man's motives, but as it is you effectively committed a gay bashing on an elderly man. How proud you must be. :?

He asked if you wanted head, by the sounds of it? Was he violent or aggressive in any way? Sounds to me like a simple "No, thank you." would have been quite adequate.

He couldn't have known you were seventeen. Sounds like you took it MORE than just "a bit too far".

In fact it doe matter if he knew you were 17 or not, if he truly thought you were older than that then he ISN'T a paedophile. It isn't stick up for paedophiles day, it's point out that you don't seem to know what a paedophile is day. It is a person who is sexually attracted to children. f you think someone is an adult and you're attracted to them, and it turns out the person is underage, that's a mistake - not a sickness.

I'd really like to know what the aversion to homosexual males is! My best friend tells me some pretty sick stories of some of the things he's called; mainly because he's open about his sexuality. :|

((I find it freaking funny though that Lesbians and bi-sexual females are 'thumbs up' even by most of the bible-bashing white-trash you find.))

Homosexual - a person attracted to the same gender
Pedophile - a person attracted to people under the age of the state's outlined consent

www.dictionary.com if you don't believe me. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back