Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSP Crazy...have you thought of talking to the NSW licencing authority...I mean I wonder if they might go and pay a visit....they would love to catch a person keeping reptiles off licence...I mean doesnt that mean a nice fine and some revenue for them ? I mean it is worth a try ringing them up....I mean all they could say is no....

The other alternative is to go and pay the person a visit who you think has your snake and tell them that you know your snake is there and that it is 'stolen' but that if they 'sell' it back to you you will 'forget' about everything...I know it is a pain to have to 'buy' your snake back but at least you would get it back...

I really feel for you.....and to think you got broken into for it to happen...this isnt about you showing your snakes to someone this is about being burgled....it stinks....I dont know how you are containing yourself to keep away from the little XXXXX house and arent dealing with it yourself........

What dirty dirty dogs.... I know the feeling mate!!it guts you!! Good luck on your searches mate

Omg, take the tv, take the ps3 don't take my babies :(
Well my bull terrior won't let any one step into the yard let alone the front door. And for good reasons. I hope You get ur baby back, I'll keep an ear out as I work in south Windsor and see a lot. We also get a lot of "ppl" coming into our shop and trying to sell us hot goods. If anyone try's to sell me scorpions or ur prize baby I'll lock them in the office till " further notice "

Nothing yet, the police still haven't got fingerprints back, I did have a chance to get into the house that might have my Roughie, but that plan fell through at the last minute.
Mate if I was even slightly sure some lowlife had my herps and inverts I'd drive thru the door to get into the house if need be. I really hope you are re-united with your stuff soon.

Omg, take the tv, take the ps3 don't take my babies :(
Well my bull terrior won't let any one step into the yard let alone the front door. And for good reasons. I hope You get ur baby back, I'll keep an ear out as I work in south Windsor and see a lot. We also get a lot of "ppl" coming into our shop and trying to sell us hot goods. If anyone try's to sell me scorpions or ur prize baby I'll lock them in the office till " further notice "

Sounds like a plan.

Since you work in South Windsor and I know for a fact that one of the robbers try's to sell stollen goods at the shops regularly, I'll tell you the robbers names, Elijah Delaney (I also have his address) and Luke (don't have a last name for Luke).

Mate if I was even slightly sure some lowlife had my herps and inverts I'd drive thru the door to get into the house if need be. I really hope you are re-united with your stuff soon.

I would love to be able to do that and normally I would, exept what I'm hearing is these guys are pretty violent. I've had back surgery not long ago, so if I fall over then I could end up in hospital again.

Last edited:
i just read the whole thread

sounds to me like these kids are pretty brazen and it is only a matter of time and they will do something that the police wil have to act on.

unfortunately it is only then that your prints will come to light and your case be used in the evidence against them

By then your belongings and your beloved babiy could be anywhere.

it is really really unfair and it seems to me that unless someone is hurt your case goes to the bottom of the pile

I remember when we were burgled the police were very nice but very slow.....the first question they asked was.....has anyone been injured and when i said no......they didnt bother hurrying. In fact they suggested I visist second hand shops to ask for my stuff !!

i read in the thread someone keeps their dogs nside during the day....we have had terrible trouble getting a fencing contractor to do our fences....and unfortunately durig renovations they had to take our side fence down so anyone can walk into our house and right around the back very easily. So my two staffies guard from inside !!

Fortunately at the moment we are all coming and going....so there is someone around most days.....but gosh I wish I could find a good fencing contractor......that will actually turn up for me...and then quote !! So if anyone knows a good fencing contractor in melbourne who can do traditional picket fencing and ripple iron let me know !! I thought we were in a slowdown but apparently not !!

Sounds like a plan.

Since you work in South Windsor and I know for a fact that one of the robbers try's to sell stollen goods at the shops regularly, I'll tell you the robbers names, Elijah Delaney (I also have his address) and Luke (don't have a last name for Luke).

I would love to be able to do that and normally I would, exept what I'm hearing is these guys are pretty violent. I've had back surgery not long ago, so if I fall over then I could end up in hospital again.

Oh man, that's real **** I know that name don't know him personally. My lil suburb got a 4 week shake down n a copper I know mention his name. And they are 100% sure they know it's him but have no proof!

Oh and apparently he's been released out of juvie not long ago either

Employ someone to run through the house and get confirmation of the snake (doesnt need to grab it unless its possible).
Just keep it on the down low ;)

I'm sure someone out there would be ninja enough to do it, I know it sounds silly but it's what I'd do considering you'll get done if you break & enter or what-not. Though I doubt he's keeping or housing it this far down the track. Thieves are resellers which is the worst part of all this.

Good luck

Oh man, that's real **** I know that name don't know him personally. My lil suburb got a 4 week shake down n a copper I know mention his name. And they are 100% sure they know it's him but have no proof!

Oh and apparently he's been released out of juvie not long ago either

That copper wasn't a blond or brunet female was she?

Geez that sucks. weve had a a group of of C*nts try to steal our $8000 boat. Lucky we caught them in the act 2am but they unfortunatly got away (well I wasnt keen on me and dad facing up to 4 6 foot 6 blokes so lucky piss bolting at them yelling everything under the sun scared em enough to run. very fast i must say). we even got there rego but the plates didnt match the car :( A little hint, if you call the police while they are there, say you think they have a weapon (knife etc) and they will be there in no longer than 2 mins. Lucky our boat was not stolen. Good luck getting her back too, I would much rather every electronic item in the house be stolen rather than a loved pet. cant replace a good personality :(

WELL SORRY!! Jesus, argument picker.

Haha, i'm not trying to start an argument. You should just be more careful before you go posting peoples facebook accounts, how do you think that bloke would have felt if no one noticed and was accused of something he never did just cause of his name? Maybe some of the more 'passionate' members could have even sent him some friendly messages.

Omg i was just on chat with Fay, Igotfrogs and they mentioned this thread was an old nov one. Have u heard anything 2months later???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back