Just not quick enough

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

Yesterday morning l was about to feed this male BHP a fresh killed rat when he decided my forarm was also looking "chewable" and then whacked a few coils on me for good measure.......solar 17 [Baden]
5054901051_e16a791e80.jpg

Haha great pic Baden. how long did he hold on for?

Ha! Classic! I had a similar experience with a bredli last week!

How did you get him off Baden?? I have a coastal who seems to think my hand is food every time I get him out so I'm scared of handling him now :(

The Bredli I bought off you a couple of weeks ago is going great though, thanks!!

At least two very observant people here, yes l always try the cold tap water trick and if that doesn't work, l roll a drill bit down my arm and yes it grips the skin a bit but it pulls it [the skin] down and away from the said "grip".......solar 17 [Baden]

I haven't found cold water to work yet ... lol ... but the handle of a wooden spoon works really good.

I think that drillbit might have played a part in the process :) Great picture Baden!

:lol: My widened eyes were firmly fixed on a big BHP mouth embedded in an arm.....I didn't even notice the drill bit...... :lol:

a bit of metho on a cotton bud right at its nostrils works everytime without fail, awesome pic by the way

dont you just love a good bite in the morning to wake you up! works better then coffee lol
nice pic Baden looks like a good one! lol

Must have enjoyed a previous taste of you & threw the coils around to make sure ya didn't get away this time.lol
Classic pic cheers

nice one .i'm a listerine person myself.a drop of that and let go in a millisecond every time.i have also found that they are reluctant to bite once they have been listerend once or twice

haha i should have hung around for that coffee to see that. You can try and do it again next time im around baden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back