just shows people arent always who they make out to be

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I'm not one to let things just happen to other people who have wronged me or mine, I'll exact my vengance and get it over with and while i'm doing it i'll let them know WHY it's happening. No use it happening 5 years down the track and the person asking whoever they put their faith in "But why me lord". KARMA 3 fold is fine, only if i'm dishing out my own.
As a wise man once said "Slap my cheek and I shall slap yours and smash the other" Anton LaVey

thats okay bendragon, thats your opinion and I respect that...
the whole point of KARMA is supposedly to make people realise that what they are doing is wrong and to change their lives and mabey make up for the wrongs they've done, its not meant to be a slap in the face about one particular event...or so i have been led to believe. :wink:

I agree with you Jas, I'm just not on of those people who get walked over. I've found a lot of KARMA believing people are very genuine people but also tend to get the raw end of the stick (or the rough end of the pineapple) as we say up here.

sometimes its a matter of self preservation..u gotta do what u gotta do

you'd be suprised how few you need to communicate with vermin....

STP
Leader of the Love the Glove Party

I can't believe it's not butter, nor can I believe three is enough to even communicate with vermin, however I suppose you're speaking from personal experience, so perhaps I am mistaken.

just gimme a sec to go look at dictionary.com and i`m sure i can come up with intellectual conversational skills to match your's snarf....

STP
Leader of the Love the Glove Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back