just shows people arent always who they make out to be

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of snake is cleo stretch? im interesed to find out if its a common species and why she had to search all the way down to sydney and cause the snake unnessisary (freight/ travelling) stress if she could have got it up there....

Cos she was in Cairns, I am near Sydney, and the snake was free. She contacted the person who sold her her first snake and asked if he would give me a hatcling. It also saved on import licence and travel costs.

how were you starting trouble by posting how you got cleo

no idea!! she said I would make trouble for myself by posting such a post.
NEver told me why.

so she got her first snake from sydney 3 mths ago stretch? thats sorta more what i was asking. i just wanted to know why she transported her first snake all the way to cairns from sydney...mabey she was living there(in sydney), moving might be something she does frequently...i can understand why if she makes a habit of ripping people off.

popp said:
:( I had a lot of conversations with shuana & thought her to be a nice person,but i seen some photos that suggested a few things were not quite right.I was going to send some lizards up there aswell but when things didnt add up i stopped contact.I hope there is a good explination for the things you have done & the lies you have told.I feel as if i was beeing set up for a fall as she was moving she wanted my address. :evil:

Hi, I would love to see these photos if they are available?

regards,
DarrenB

those pics were actually displayed in shauna and keiths personal album that was on here but has since been deleted, some of the pics they posted were of the snakes that were "stolen" and they were dated 8 days after the snakes were meant to have been stolen...we thought mabey her camera date was wrong but she then posted pics of the hatchlings she got from you and the date was spot on well sort of...the year was always 2001 on all of the pics she put up so the camera date was never changed.

im hoping someone copied her pics, it is possible, when we noticed whats was going on. I will ask around and email you if i can get copies. No one was expecting then to take off like that and delete their personal photo album.

Jasmine

If anyone looked in her photo album the piccies should still be in the cache file.

I will have a look in my folder, I cannot recall when i looked at her piccies, I hope I did not clear the cache!

hi bangle or any one else interested in this imformation the address you gave me from white page ithink is right the phone number with it is right and iv been trying to call them since this thread started but im only getting an anserwing machine(wonder why :roll: )

All things come to those that wait. Good or bad.

Pines

LoL african, be good and u wont have to meet KARMA....he is a nasty lil bloke :shock: u dont wanna get on his bad side :D

By my rules KARMA is payback for a bad deed done to another person. Why can't I be the person dealing out the KARMA therefore giving payback for the bad deeds done to other people, who says KARMA has to be left to another to deal out ?

Bendragon said:
By my rules KARMA is payback for a bad deed done to another person. Why can't I be the person dealing out the KARMA therefore giving payback for the bad deeds done to other people, who says KARMA has to be left to another to deal out ?

then you would recieve the KARMA supposedly 3 fold...its better to let KARMA take its course and the people who have done the wrong thing will get theirs back, it may not be stright away and they may not relate their KARMA back to what they did wrong initially BUT it makes them learn a lesson that may have relevance to what they are recieving the KARMA for in the first place...whew hope this sorta makes sense, this is how KARMA was explained to me. :p

I'm with Bendragon. I'll leave the hocus pocus, mumbo jumbo for those that belive in such nonsense. :twisted:

:) Hi bangle, it makes sense to me, the way you explained it !!! :)

:roll: Aussie translation for non-believers like you, almoron!!!

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
:wink:

hehehehe thanks artie....i believe its true, I dont think people go through hardship and have personal tragedies for no reason, its all a learning experience. Shauna and keith will get what is coming to them, they cant run forever, qnpws will catch up with them and im sure they will recieve a hefty fine and snakes confiscated and will more than likely never be able to have another licence...one can hope :? they will get their karma.

Yeah...they can't hide forever.

Eventually they'll get caught...and then NPWS will sell off all their snakes...
and we can buy them :twisted:

Mel x

Mel said:
Yeah...they can't hide forever.

Eventually they'll get caught...and then NPWS will sell off all their snakes...
and we can buy them :twisted:

Mel x

And forget to pay, of course :twisted: :wink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back