just shows people arent always who they make out to be

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the gravid snake was a "rare" red stimpson tenants creek form

:? i have a list of what was taken
1 adult male (high yellow) diamond
1 female Childreni Hatchling
1 pair of atherton jungles
1 adult female gravid "Rare" tennant creek form Stimsoni
They also let alot of snakes out of their cages

I rang cairns police station to check it out for myself, there seems to be no reported cases of snake theft by her or her husband, the cop i spoke to checked every possible way ie names, dates, what was stolen, where from etc. The constable she mentioned does actually exist but is on rec leave until the 3rd of march, coincidence or just pot luck!!!!!!!!!!! :?

I believe she told me all up 18 or 19 snakes were stolen. I advise you all to think twice before believing anything "Shauna" says. She has been banned from my server for her lies and I for one would prefer no contact with her.

people like those give me the sh#$s they are users and lyers that should not be aloud to participate in such hobbies i hope they get whats coming to them :evil: :evil:

sorry imust not have read all of her posts
i have a friend who works in a post office if that can help in any way

yeah you probably could help by seeing what you can find out about them re-directing mail and if so where to.

will do tommorow and i hope they are cought and get punished for what they are doing

where were they living as i might need an old address

i thing this may be them...got from whitepages online....
Vincent K
16 Old Smithfield Rd Freshwater 4870

may not be. i really dont know :?

This is crazy.. i mean i knew there was something off about 'shauna' for a while now but i didnt think it would've all come to this.
I also know she's had contact with some fairly well known herpers - she mentioned heaps of names, obviously not all to be believed, but i've talked to a couple about her - wonder how she pulled that off? though if it was over phone or just net i spose it wouldnt've been too hard...
Sucks to have to be so cynical to survive now. Whoever these guys are, gotta hope karma bites em in the ass.

Best of luck with this.

You guys realise that Shauna still reads this list?

It is all very interesting actually. Alot of things do not add up, but it is through Shauna that I got Cleo.

A) Shauna offered me a maccie after the Charlotte deal, but it was grumpy and had mites, so she put me on to someone in Syndey. He was fantastic and completely legit.

NB: I was confused as to why the maccies were offered as Shauna told me that the maccies were a present from her husband after she lost a snake. She said that they helped her get over it. Why then would she give them away?

I was also offered the option of taking a blonde stimi hatchling when they
were born.

B) The guy in Sydney told me that he sold Shauna her first snake three months previous and that as of that day, when he spoke to her on the phone, he discovered that she now has 40.

C) Shauna emailed me after I posted to this group how I got Cleo, stating that I was making trouble for myself.

D) I needed the Syndey guys number again as I had to ring him for his details as I lost the piece of paper with his lic number on it! And she told me her book was with the police and never answered why when I asked. I also have not heard from her since.(few days ago)

It is all very steange.

hey stretch, your right, alot of things dont add up, i dont really care if shauna still reads this list...if she is reading this thread, mabey she should step forward and have her say...she did tell us however, that where she would be moving to, has no phone so she probably wouldnt be frequenting aps. What kind of snake is cleo stretch? im interesed to find out if its a common species and why she had to search all the way down to sydney and cause the snake unnessisary (freight/ travelling) stress if she could have got it up there....3 months isnt a very long time to be aquiring 40 snakes...mabey another one of her stories?? how were you starting trouble by posting how you got cleo?

sorry about 20 questions stretch but i know i for one really want to get to the bottom of all this and im sure others agree, including yourself?

wow :evil:
people like this really **ss me off
i trust every one untill they do somthing wrong
so i hope i dont come accross these people
learning of people like this makes it so hard too trust and also what to tell people about your self too

just my thought
sc

stories.

for personal reasons i will only post once on this subject..

firstly and now most importantly i would like to apoligise to snarf. as peices of the puzzel start to fall into place we can now see that maybe you wernt part of the bigger picture.

we did try to politly give people a heads up a while ago. But because of the flack we received we thought better of it
sadly in our opinion there are more people that have been effected, either in animals or by unwittingly contributing to the spreading of storys.
Its the content of some of these storys which has been a concern for us. So much so that we are now considering legal advice.

On the bright side anything that dosent kill you only makes you stronger.
and we all live and learn..
cheers paul.

there is no mail redirtion listed for either of them are you sure they move? you probably are. by any chance do you know where they worked if if they had their own buiseness? if so this could help a lot

not sure whether to believe it now or not lol, but they always said they owned a cleaning buisness. not sure of the name.

paul - pieces of the puzzle starting to fall into place - good way to put it. im starting to re-think a lot of assumptions i'd made based on what shauna had said. i just hope it all becomes clear before long.

Considering the amount of detail they went into regarding generators and setting things up on the 'block with no power' I assume they probably have moved.

This is all very strange and I guess there's a lot more to it than meets the eye.

I hope for all concerned that the situations are resolved. It leaves a bad taste in your mouth. 8)

im almost positive they have moved, darren boswell cant find her at her old address...

i have been told that shauna and Keith are possibly in the tolga area...was moving somewhere behind tinaroo dam (tablelands) i dont know if this person was told the truth (by kv and shauna) but im hoping this may help the people looking for them.

same deal with the uncertainty of truth or not - but the land was on the barron river. cliff down to the water or something..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back