Keeping frilled necks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitewidow

Reaction score
hi all im buying my first frilly in r couple of weeks n i would love some advice from people who keep such as size of the tank wats the best lights to use n just anthing that might be useful to me ive read care sheets but i would love to hear from anyone who can point me in the right direction its just that i heard they are bit harder to look afta then beardies thanks looking forward to hearing from yous

All I can say is, make sure the enclosure you build/buy is tall and has a bit a floor space for them to run and most important has a UVB light for them.
All my Frill necks have Mercury Vapor globes in their enclosures (best UVB globe on the market and also give out a good amount of heat).

I see you live in Perth, may I ask who are you buying them from?

Yeah he bred a good number of them this season, the babies look stunning.
You can always contact him for infomation on how to set the enclosure up, I know he uses Mercury Vapor globes on all his frillies.

There is going to be a good article on them in the next issue of Scales & Tails Aust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back