Killer retic (weak stomach warning)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

da_donkey

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I just got an email of a Ritculated python that ate a man, but cant resize the pictures someone PM me there email address if you can resize and post the pics :D

Cheers

Have emailed to a couple of you.

I cant even turn a computer on by myself :lol: hope you get it to work

cheers

I think it's another hoax, if he was eaten by the snake, why would his arm be folded across his chest and the other on his leg?? Shouldn't they be by his side?

Thats insane, nice one mate..

Although, If i was kept in an enclosure that small, I'd eat someone too..

NinaPeas said:
I think it's another hoax, if he was eaten by the snake, why would his arm be folded across his chest and the other on his leg?? Shouldn't they be by his side?

I dont think you have much of a choice where you put your limbs when you get hit and coiled by a snake that big!!
And i know that i wouldnt be standing with my arms down by my side if it was me :lol:

but when you get swallowed, everything neatly lines up, ever watched a mouse or rat go down? all the legs fold back along the body. Acutally, has that person been swallowed head first or feet first?

As much as I'd like to think its fake, I'm inclined to believe it. The python is definately big enough to swallow a human.
NinaPeas - Looks like head first to me.

wouldn't the snake have a hard time getting around the shoulders??

The other pics may be different snakes, but the question is, did that last one swallow that human, or is it a setup?

NinaPeas said:
how do you know that?

In the pic (supposedly) just before they cut it open to reveal the person, you can see its head down below where the guy's legs are, in the shadow. Assuming they didn't change angles and roll the snake over a bit.

if it is three different locations and three different snakes, then how did htey all eat the same man ? :)

NinaPeas said:
wouldn't the snake have a hard time getting around the shoulders??

:lol: Yeah right....Natural prey for retics include wild pigs/boars, deer, and bears i dont think a little asian mans shoulders would be too much trouble for a 150kg muscle machine.

p.s thanks for posting the pics for me....real or fake. :D

III. DIET:
Warm blooded prey, such as nesting birds, water fowl and small to medium mammals; also dogs, large deer, pigs and occasionally humans.

quote: Jeff Corwin

but deer and stuff are more streamlined than a persons shoulders. I dunno! I just doesn't seem right hahah

and how is it they always manage to find the snakes that eat people, where are the pics of ones that have actually eater deer etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back