King Skink & Land Mullet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

salebrosus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Thought i would post some pics fo Baron my lone King Skink and Marcia Australia's friendliest Land Mullet.

Cheers.

Attachments

• P1010679.jpg
    P1010679.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 187
  • P1010685.jpg
    P1010685.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 246
  • P1010686.jpg
    P1010686.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 155
  • P1010687.jpg
    P1010687.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 155
  • P1010688.jpg
    P1010688.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 138
nice looking skinks, love the land mullet, how big is it?

Sadly, Marcia lost half her tail a few years back but even with what tail she has she is approximately 50cm in length. She has a beautiful temprament just like the King Skink. They share an enclosure together without any dramas at all. Both are little fatties though and loooooooooooooooooooooooooove their food.

Awww its so cute how they snuggle up to eachother! My cunninghams do that too :)

Do you only have the one king skink now Simone?

Yes, i have been searching long and hard for a female for my male. Everyone i have bought so far have all been male.

The problem is that my Dad is very allergic to skinks. I'm not as bad as my Dad but i would much rather a breeding pair, and make the allergies worthwhile...i have found the males tend to blew a bit and and my original King Skink which we got from you about 4-5 years ago is my top priority. I don't want any injuries to him etc.

The King Skink is as long as the Land Mullet but he is very stocky, although not as stocky as the Land Mullet.

To be honest i think these guys are seriously under rated. Land Mullets, King Skinks, Yakka Skinks, Major Skinks are all sensational animals.

Night Skinks - Egernia Striata, are what i am looking for next :)

Land mullets & king skinks would have to be my fav skinks!
Great pics they look gorgeous ;)

Hey Richard, i'm like you, they are very addictive with awesome personalities......shame they are ****ting machines though ;)

Marcia is extremely friendly and fat. I got her from John Cann a few years ago and she was brilliant from day dot. Although she crapped in the car on the way home and it soaked into the carpet of my then boyfriends car lol. She is lovable though, thanks Chris1.

The King Skink was bred by Mike Moore which i got as a baby and it has been a monster with food ever since. It is bit of a fatty but has a brilliant temprament too. Although, do not wear the Nutrimetics apricot kernel oil moisturiser on you skin around him. He licked my arm and immediately went to bite for a taste test. Lucky i was slightly faster ;)

lol simone,nutremetics apricot kernel oil moisturiser is now off my shopping list,they sure like eating,both landys and kings,my kings came from danny and landys from peter krauss and -peter off here which is from bob withey stock,the big one is pretty mellow,hissy when picked up but calm once picked up,the smaller one is timid as and will thrash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back