Kittens

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
live NO, dead yes, provided you didnt kill it.

I can't do it but I have a mate who gets 'em out of the trading post for his big diamonds. I would love some free food every now and then too!

for those that didnt know it, it is illegel to feed your animals live prey, so if your snake want eat dead prey it will just have to starve. Ethically I dont see a problem with feeding them kittens, they have as much rights as mice and rats to live or be food, and a snake has to eat, besides if I loved cats, mice or rats I wouldnt keep snake.

So would I Zo :)

Ethically I dont see a problem with feeding them kittens, they have as much rights as mice and rats to live or be food, and a snake has to eat

So Marc would you feed a snake to a kookaburra? Or do snakes have more rights lol

Pinkie said:
So would I Zo :)

Ethically I dont see a problem with feeding them kittens, they have as much rights as mice and rats to live or be food, and a snake has to eat

So Marc would you feed a snake to a kookaburra? Or do snakes have more rights lol

I dont keep kookaburras, I dont like them saw one take off with one of my baby frillies :cry: , and let me tell you if I ever catch that blody bird he is on a one way trip to snake poo...lol.....sh*t yeah snake have more rights..lol...personaly I couldnt bring myself to feed off kitten they are cute...but that bloody kookadurra well he's another story :lol:

ok my face is back to its normal colour now and i can breathe again :D

For what my opinion, and thats all it is, is worth, Australia and its whole envorinment would be far better off without cats, should be a cat free country, or at minimum no cats should be allowed to roam free.
Feed every cat you find to you snake, ill love to hear about it.
My two cents.

Respect Switch.
I did a uni subject called Wildlife Management, did you know that feral cats are responsible for 90% native mammalian extinctions under the weight of 5kgs. Shocking isn't it.
Having said this, I have a young cat. But I consider myself a responsible cat owner, only let him free range indoors and he has a cat run outside for exercise and if I take him on walks he is on a leash at all times.
After seeing first hand what cats do to our natives (have had bandicoots, possums, gliders, lorikeets, rosellas, bats, snakes and lizards die in my arms from cat attack) I do not want this on my conscience as a cat owner!

More people should made aware of their destructive natural urge to hunt , glad to see you are responsible, maybe if cat owners had to be 't be educated and licensed then the problem wopuld not be growing as rapidly, probably impossible te get rid of all the ferals now would you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back