Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Asper. Prickly Knob Tailed Gecko.

Thanks for the update Red Ink. They are all looking good. Are you going to put the orange male over that female?

Last edited:
IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0821-1.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

hypo juvenile is shown in the last pic .... bright little buggers LOL

Heres a pic of my beautiful new Levis Levis Keiko, excuse the angle, her enclosure is up kinda high at the moment so hard to get a good pic when i cant see the screen hehehe. Enjoy ;)

Keiko (8).jpgKeiko (7).jpg

Last edited:
Looking good guys,. keep em coming.

Sorry for my slack reply guys:

Whats goin on with that second last one you posted Gecko:)? very different
Hey Snake Bag,
That is a pic of one of my young Stellatus a few months back,. unfortunately he has gotten alot darker since that pic,. but still a sweety.

Hey guys what type of gecko is pic 3 from Gecko :) there above
He is a White phase Asper,. would love to get some more - if anyone has any of these guys for sale please let me know.

of course I heart those yellows in particular Kelly ;)
Thanks Mike,. the yellows are my fave, Im really looking forward to this breeding season!

Smithers, looks like your crew have settled in well,. looking good,. love the pics comparing the day/night colours shown on the Wheeleri.

Freeloader, you have some nice geckos, I especially like both male Pilbs & also the little fella from Kupper

Sam love that Levis!

Great Pics RedInk,. Love the hatchie pic with tail up & tongue out.

Kupper, looking good, especially love the first 3 pics,. I have to get me some of those Patternless soon.
Look forward to seeing what you produce this season.

Hey Rach good to see little Keiko has settled in well & loving her food as usual.

C'mon guys, keep the pics coming :)

Here are my roughies, Ill be getting some levis levis and occ.'s off kupper soon.

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good guys,. keep em coming.

Sorry for my slack reply guys:

Hey Snake Bag,
That is a pic of one of my young Stellatus a few months back,. unfortunately he has gotten alot darker since that pic,. but still a sweety.

He is a White phase Asper,. would love to get some more - if anyone has any of these guys for sale please let me know.

Thanks Mike,. the yellows are my fave, Im really looking forward to this breeding season!

Smithers, looks like your crew have settled in well,. looking good,. love the pics comparing the day/night colours shown on the Wheeleri.

Freeloader, you have some nice geckos, I especially like both male Pilbs & also the little fella from Kupper

Sam love that Levis!

Great Pics RedInk,. Love the hatchie pic with tail up & tongue out.

Kupper, looking good, especially love the first 3 pics,. I have to get me some of those Patternless soon.
Look forward to seeing what you produce this season.

Hey Rach good to see little Keiko has settled in well & loving her food as usual.

C'mon guys, keep the pics coming :)

thank you

you know what my email and phone number is .... feel free to touch base

Here are some of my knobbies, the first four pics are my two occidentalis pairs, het levis pair, amyae and laevissimus.

Attachments

• IMG_2942.jpg
    IMG_2942.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_2955.jpg
    IMG_2955.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_2604.jpg
    IMG_2604.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_2593.jpg
    IMG_2593.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_2429.jpg
    IMG_2429.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_2277.jpg
    IMG_2277.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_2966.jpg
    IMG_2966.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 181
Not at all mate... been chasing them for a long time though , happy to buy 20 of them if anyone has them though :)

Hoping to breed the laevissimus this season, only just got the boy a little while ago. Just keeping my fingers crossed that they go well in the long term. Lovely little geckos to keep tho.

Here are my roughies, Ill be getting some levis levis and occ.'s off kipper soon.

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

Jason mate, these are some great pics of some great healthy looking roughies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back