Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys

rage, that is the plan :D

Righto,

I have been hounded for more pics of my bandeds so here are a few more. These are all different animals for those on the list that have asked about unrelated pairs.

All hatchos are accounted for at this stage unless you have some nice pygmy goannas to swap!

I also have another nice banded male that I just bought. I have not seen it yet in person as I bought it sight unseen and it is down south mating with a female owned by another asper fanatic.

Anyways,

Here are some of the nephrurus that I keep & I hope you enjoy them.

asper1.jpg

asper2.jpg

asper3.jpg

asper4.jpg

asper5.jpg

asper6.jpg

asper7.jpg

asperscalaris008.jpg

Some body disable Nick's ability to post images of his geckos!! :p

They're very stunning mate

Nice yellow with reduced head patterning and possibly white blaze down the back with slight patterning showing through Could also go orange ? Who knows bloody geckos! Lol

Looking good Guys,. keep them coming,.
Especially love the Banded Asper getting around these days,.
Whoever is expecting hatchies this season please PM me with prices,.
Im def keen to get some this season.
Cant wait for this season!

amy1.jpgfem.jpghlev.jpghm.jpgshag.jpg
thought id throw a few of mine up to keep it going, sorry bout the upside down ones, you get the idea
and oh, those asper....AMAZING

This is the best Banded asper juvi that I have ever seen. It is a dead set screamer that is so pastey white, it looks like Casper the friendly ghost. The only problem is that he/she is not so friendly!

Out of all the reptiles that I have ever bred, little Casper is my favourite to date! I love getting a trick looking hatcho turn up every now and again. Casper came from my best Banded x Banded pairing this season and is way better than mum & dad. Colour wise, Casper's clutch mate is a a below average banded asper hatcho which is a bit of an ugly duckling as it looks nothing like the parents.

At the end of the day, I am happy to be working with pure bandeds and I am very happy with the results. The couple of people that are breeding their banded aspers this season don't have pairs so the end result will be a lot of different locale bred asper being floged off as bandeds this season :(

Anyway,

I hope you like Casper and the ugly duckling clutchmate which I threw in for a comparision shot!

Casper
lightbanded600x400-1.jpg

Ugly Duckling
Normalbandedhatcho600x400.jpg

Wow mate, 'Casper' is a bloody stunner!

Will be good to see how s/he turns out...congrats and keep us posted

Go the Casper, very nice indeed, well done, couldn't have gone a little more white for your and had red eyes could he :)

Hi Viridis,
He looks nice. I hope he stays that colour for you. I am amazed at how much my amyae babies change each shed from hatching. Ugly ducklings can sometimes turn into beautiful swans and vice versa.

Casper looks amazing! Looking forward to getting some of these guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back