Lacie pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that Symbio is getting its act together and is improving the facilities...however, I have heard that the facilities at Gosford are on the decline...I guess it all comes down to funding...I will have to head up there and support them by taking the family along...sad to see great herp institutions in decline....lots of wildlife parks in Tassy...I think we visited most of the them with the "See Tasmania card"..some good, some in decline as well...these places need tourists.

Cheers everyone .
Hobbs , Oxy its a good little zoo , not the best herp display but still worth the trip .
The owner has been talking about updating / building a new reptile display which will be good .

we should organise a day out... finishing at oxy's place for a bbq :) good idea?

we should organise a day out... finishing at oxy's place for a bbq :) good idea?

Sounds good......but you'd better ask JasonL about bbq's at my place....Their like unicorns and ghosts......

Yeah oxy, I think you have been to a few bbq's at my place since you mentioned
you were having a bbq at yours which still hasn't happened.

Jason called in the backup eh?? I PROMISE i will have at least one this summer and invite a few people around.

I dont know if i'd be allowed to put them up here RBB.....too many kiddies around.

I'll pm you some when it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back