ladys face ripped off by Chimp - 911 call

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i personaly think monkeys/ chimps have a higher intelligence level

I always thought Lance Link Secret Chimp was a face ripper if he had the chance..

draft_lens2190992module11689979photo_1222230068lancelot_link.jpg

A Sugar Glider is still FAR different to owning a Chimp, or are you saying Gliders have an equivalent level of intelligence? Pretty stupid to compare the two and use it in your argument.

y are people yelling??? :(
im entitled to my own opinion and after working with monkeys at the zoo i personaly do not believe they should be kept as pets. i wasent even thinking about sugar gliders.........

A Sugar Glider is still FAR different to owning a Chimp, or are you saying Gliders have an equivalent level of intelligence? Pretty stupid to compare the two and use it in your argument.
No im not saying they are similar in intelligence, but they are both cute and fuzzy:p:p:p:lol:

y are people yelling??? :(
im entitled to my own opinion and after working with monkeys at the zoo i personaly do not believe they should be kept as pets. i wasent even thinking about sugar gliders.........

agreed they are not good pets. but neither are tiapans and i can name a few ppl with them.

i hate the 911 reciever "whats the problem" he just killed my friend " whats the problem?" get the police! " who killed your friend?" Just bloody get the police over there ASAP. sheesh.

well regardless of the pet issue its still a horrific thing to happen
did u c the other link i put up, of her face now?

Yeah, this story got massive, lady revealed her face on Oprah, what an enormous amount of damage it did!
People who keep these chimps as pets are aware of how strong and smart they are but they assume raising them from birth and treating them like their child means nothing will ever happen. There's hundreds of stories of people who keep their chimps around their children all day, every day even unsupervised.
End of the day it's a wild animal with a mind of it's own no matter how much training/time/commitment they get. Sad story but these things happen, she's an amazing lady to suffer all that and say something along the lines of "i don't want nothing to happen to the animal as it felt threatened by me and did what any one would do in that situation and acted on instinct" just goes to show there's still a lot of genuine people out there :)

id say the "xanax in the systym" wouldnt of helped..was it bi-polar?:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back