Laser Etched Photos of your Reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you get this if we made it available?

• Yes

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't own any iPhones, but I was under the impression that the phone came in its own milled aluminium body? Could you provide me with a link to these cases?

Thanks

They do, but on eBay you can get plastic ones as well. I wouldn't recommend it though, the average joe is not capable of pulling apart and putting an iPhone back together.

IMO etching on slimline cases would be more cost effective and more practical for the general public.

They do, but on eBay you can get plastic ones as well. I wouldn't recommend it though, the average joe is not capable of pulling apart and putting an iPhone back together.

IMO etching on slimline cases would be more cost effective and more practical for the general public.

Rick etches QR2id Codes to iPhones, I will talk to him about what he has found with these. Usually the person who is purchasing an accessory for a phone generally understands that it requires knowledge of how to apply it. We would likely provide instructions as we do with our other products :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back