lethargic bearded dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long has it been since she has eaten ?

You can try some gatorade in a syringe, might perk him up a little. no idea where to get the electrolyte stuff maybe try a petshop, or call a vet

yeh i just went up and she does look really bad. what if i cant get a feaces sample? and does anyone know an exotic vet near lane cove?

found one in crows nest.
also if i back leaf litter would all the bugs n stuff be killed?

Hey dude your lizard is going to die.... no if, buts or wait one more day...it will die!!!!
It sounds like it has RI get it to the vet!! treatment for RI is cheap!!! Try open its mouth i bet it has mucky goo in it!
Dont think it will fix its self it wont!! and if u wont take it give it away to some one on here who will!

Hey dude your lizard is going to die.... no if, buts or wait one more day...it will die!!!!
It sounds like it has RI get it to the vet!! treatment for RI is cheap!!! Try open its mouth i bet it has mucky goo in it!
Dont think it will fix its self it wont!! and if u wont take it give it away to some one on here who will!
is that respitory infection? i cant hear her weezing and when i did open her mouth to get some water in i just got a bit of saliva on me. nothing gooey. ill take her tomorrow to the vet

Did you go to the Vet??
What did they say? Is he any better
he was all booked out today but im seeing him tomorrow. shes in really bad shape and has gone a really white colour :( does it matter if her feaces sample is two days old?

well she wont poo sooo damn
i heared that they can get lethargic and not eat whilst shedding sometimes. im pretty sure she is now. could that be it?

No i dont think thats it, just get him to the Vet asap
Keep getting water into him, is he moving around at all ?

yup shell be there tomorrow if she can make it :|
ive bathed her a few times and she refuses to drink. like she almost drowns. :| ill put her in and then her kinda sags down and she nodds off then only wakes up once she hasnt breathed in a while
its freakkyy as
shell only move to get to her basking spot or away and it looks like thats effort for her.

Ok, it doesnt sound good at all. Make sure you do get her to the Vets tomorrow, or you may not have a dragon in a few days

i think it might be impaction..
today she moved off her basking spot and to a place where she usually poos and kind of figitied around a bit. stomache quivered a tiny bit. i dno ive been reading up on internal diseases all week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back