Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've really taken a shine to these snakes despite having had little interest in them before. They are simply stunning creatures. Extremely nice pics u guys! :D

indicus said:
Unlike a python; Treesnakes are fast, on the move; watching everything you do....simply; one of the most pleasurable snake keeping experiences i've had yet.....I was photographing one on the lawn some time ago...and wondered why he kept moving his head every few seconds....he was watching cars go past on the hiway, some 200m away.....

That's what I love about the Tree's and Keelbacks, such wonderful display snakes, always watching and moving. So unlike Pythons.

The Keelback is out hunting and watching and is intensely curious about you, she has to follow you from one side to another to keep an eye on you.

I love peeking in on my baby GTS, he is hidden away in a cupboard, yet always watching and looking, his head is always moving. I peek through a crack to see him when the cupboard is lit from within (heating) and I see him trying to see me, the head bobbing and shifting for a better look. So cute. :)

Of course, Bert is too old and jaded to care, he figured out long ago, he can see everything from where he lies. ;)

well i cant take the credit for the pics i had help from a friend with a slr digital

Time to bump up an old thread I think.... I am so jealous of you lot with all those awesome colubrids there. I have to say the *blues* are deffinately my fav.coming close behind by the *golds*.... anyone out there got new pics? more species maybe or tales to tell of great colors sighted?
I thought this bts was very pretty......love the huge eyes and smile :)
Deb

hi all,

new to herping, so forgive my ignorance, is there any differance in qld permit requirements for keeping aussie colubrids or some of the smaller elapids (red napped or dwarf crowns)? i had a chat to the lass at the epa on friday, but she couldn't say either way.

if there are any breeders out there who deal in these species i'd be keen to here any info

hi all,

new to herping, so forgive my ignorance, is there any differance in qld permit requirements for keeping aussie colubrids or some of the smaller elapids (red napped or dwarf crowns)? i had a chat to the lass at the epa on friday, but she couldn't say either way.

if there are any breeders out there who deal in these species i'd be keen to hear any info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back