Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

longtom

Reaction score
lets see some pics of colubrids green and blue tree snakes broun trees night tigers ,slatey greys and any others people keep heres a couple to get the ball rolling

pics are slatey grey and enhydris polylepis [water snake a live bearer]

Gday longtom is that slatey grey yours? Did the eggs hatch from the blue phase tree snakes or were they eggs from the green blue parents?

Here's a pic from my gallery. One of my newest snakes - a Cal King named RB (Rotten Banana). Loves to musk me.
rb.jpg

-Imp

slatey greys blue green tree snakes, trying to breed tigers macleays what you keep show us some pics

I havn't yet got any, but was about to get an eastern form BTS, but found a breeder with Arafura File Snakes, and couldn't refuse. I'll be interested in Slatey Greys next year, but at the moment am struck for cash.

well they dont bred till late in season so about march/april next years when hatchling should be around what you going to feed that arafura when it gets huge thats the large one isnt it i was talking with a breeder said his could eat a 3ib bara no worries and that you really need a good fish supply so that kind put me off

Love that Cali kingsnake and i love night tigers,have seen many in the wild,gorgeous animal with big boofy heads compared to the body and really bige eyes.

Pic of a blue green tree snake 3 months old just showing some blue now.
2005_0420allsorts0127.jpg

2005_0420allsorts0129.jpg

looking good brouns looks like his eyes going darker to me hope he turns out like my avatar for you

I'll be speaking with the breeder regarding the matter, they'll be hard work when adults, but worth it for me.

yes might have to find your self a good supply of fresh water mullet and find away of keeping alive unless you can catch easy on regular basis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back