Life in cold blood

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pete12

Reaction score
guys be sure to watch tonight the episode is on snakes cant wait it will be great

Yep I get goosebumps everytime I see the ad for tonight I'm so looking forward to it. It's my light at the end of the tunnel on Mondays for me. (At home with 3 kids...aarrrgh!)

im so excited too! i cant wait for work to finish so i can race home...i think i might even make popcorn mmmmm :)

haha been looking forward to this ep since last week, can't get enough of them!

I just know I'll eventually fork out the cash to buy the entire series on dvd :lol:

I've got 5 reminders and an alarm set on my phone to remind me.. not that I think ill forget, though! i only saw half of last weeks, and thats the only ep ive seen... will have to get them on DVD!

Yep its going to be awesome tonights episode i am hanging for 7.30pm i tell ya!!! ;)

Yah 7:30 can't wait!! :D
Loved all the episodes so far, especially the Lizards. The 1st one (turtles) was alright, wasn't a big rave like this one tonight!!
Sir David Ettenbourough is a very intelligant man :)
Thanks for the reminder too

Does anyone know if you can purchase the series ??? Matt

Does anyone know if you can purchase the series ??? Matt
I asked at the ABC shop the other week and they said not released until June (I think) but it seems others on here already have it on dvd.

The fight is on for controll of the tv!!!!!! lol Need another one badly

Bring in the muts Brigsy to control that situation :lol:

My 3 kids are running around feral at the moment, hopefully they will be in bed by 7.30 or I'll have to sedate them.

We had two but one died and i neva usually home to watch the thing so havnt been too concerned(UNTIL NOW!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back