Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photoshop anyone ....

Well if that happened, the kid is doing the right thing by staying still and not doing anything that might provoke a defensive bite.

Like as if any parent is going just stand there and take a photo while a snake is within inches of their little boy.
Maybe because thats the person's pet snake?

Photoshop anyone ....

Well if that happened, the kid is doing the right thing by staying still and not doing anything that might provoke a defensive bite.

Like as if any parent is going just stand there and take a photo while a snake is within inches of their little boy.
Sigh.
:rolleyes:

Chris Brown should be shot, and taken off TV. The stuff he does is just plain vomit worthy and is so dramatised it's not funny. I've seen at least one ep where a possum or something native died because he didn't do the right thing. He constantly calls Sydney Wildlife to Go out on rescues with him as he's not licensed, but we refuse and WIRES ends up going. All those "rescues" have WIRES people standing in the background.

Photoshop anyone ....

Seriously?

Chris Brown should be shot, and taken off TV. The stuff he does is just plain vomit worthy and is so dramatised it's not funny. I've seen at least one ep where a possum or something native died because he didn't do the right thing. He constantly calls Sydney Wildlife to Go out on rescues with him as he's not licensed, but we refuse and WIRES ends up going. All those "rescues" have WIRES people standing in the background.

That is really interesting to know mate. Looks like he lives up to his rep in terms of actual knowledge, but he's photogenic and has a loyal fan base, so that's all he needs to have a tv show. But still, I would want to hear him myself to believe he has bought the old 'sizing you up' myth....

Photoshop anyone ....

*facepalm* get with it man..seriously!

Actually I heard this 'myth' about eastern water skinks as well. Apparently they con simple minded folk into feeding them, then they begin to breed- next thing you know 10,000 water skinks eat you while you sleep.

True story, happened to my brother in laws aunties mate's grandad.

Oh man, that dude is so STUPID. I have people tell me i should watch his show all the time because, apparently, i would LOVE it and learn SO MUCH from it. I tell people i have no respect for him because he should stick to cats and dogs at the very most. He has no intimate knowledge of Australian wildlife and is only on TV because some women think he's pretty to look at and cuddles puppies all day.

Far out, i feel so bad hurting peoples' feelings for telling them i have an intense dislike for the man. I am proud to say i have never watched his show in my life. I have seen snippets and read stories: f i ever saw him in person i would have a whole lot of not-so-nice things to say to him. Sure, he's a qualified vet, but does he have the creds to do wildlife vetting? I'd bet money on a big fat no given that he's had multiple straight-forward cases DIE in his 'care'. Comparatively, i'm only a vet nurse but you couldn't make me listen to a single farting 'fact' spouting from his mouth.

Rant end?

Photoshop anyone ....

I know right, I bloody hate Womas!
So aggro, and they have so much venom, recent studies have shown that Aspidites ramsayi is more venomous than an Inland Taipan!

I know right, I bloody hate Womas!
So aggro, and they have so much venom, recent studies have shown that Aspidites ramsayi is more venomous than an Inland Taipan!

I should be dead if Womas are venomous, maybe I am and just don't realise it yet. Agro, Haha maybe when a juicy rat is waved within a couple of feet of them.
Mind you I do that with steak. LOL

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Photoshop anyone ....

As someone else quoted - yes, this is my pet woma....
I'm not sure if you are serious or not - but I can assure you that is no photo shopped pic... I can also assure you that my son was definitely not in any danger of being bitten (or eaten for that matter :D ) or harmed in any way. My son has no fear of her, and I am proud of that; he is also smart enough to know that just because he can handle our python, it does not mean that he can handle others at all.
I am sorry if you took offense to it in any way - that was not my intention - it was just a little light humour on it all.

Comparatively, i'm only a vet nurse but you couldn't make me listen to a single farting 'fact' spouting from his mouth.

Rant end?

Last bondi vet hating thread on APS had a vet student who made specific critcisms of Brown, only to be told by a vet that the vet student was presumptuous to do so because he is only a student. And he didn't even mention farting! lol.

You can't win because Bondi Super Vet has a degree and dimples....

Last bondi vet hating thread on APS had a vet student who made specific critcisms of Brown, only to be told by a vet that the vet student was presumptuous to do so because he is only a student. And he didn't even mention farting! lol.

You can't win because Bondi Super Vet has a degree and dimples....

Oh no! Not the DIMPLES! NOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........!111one!

I agree with your point essentially, the man is still, however, a pretentious fool and should be held accountable for the unneccessary deaths he has caused. He is a regular butt of our jokes when the other nurses and vets start discussing some of his latest episodes. Bring back good old Dr. Harry, honest man, honest work and stuck with what he knew.

Oh no! Not the DIMPLES! NOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........!111one!

I agree with your point essentially, the man is still, however, a pretentious fool and should be held accountable for the unneccessary deaths he has caused. He is a regular butt of our jokes when the other nurses and vets start discussing some of his latest episodes. Bring back good old Dr. Harry, honest man, honest work and stuck with what he knew.

I agree, i made an earlier statment about sydney wildlife and wires, I am part of sydney wildlife and wont have anything to do with him.. Wires will. The amount of animals he has "lost" because they've been "to sick and these things happen" is unbelievable. I wish NPWS would finally catch up and fine him for interrupting wildlife as wildlife need to go to carers not vets once they have been medical checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back