look what i found this morning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carly689

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey everyone look what I found in my MD's enclosure this morning.

Do they look ok

Carly

Yeah they are the untitled ones i cant change the name sorry.

The first one is a dud half the size of the others and hard as a rock chucked it out just thought id show everyone. Do the rest look ok? I have them in my eski incubator at 31 degrees is this ok and how long can i expect to wait before they hatch?

Thanks Fuscus for posting the pics

Carly

sorry they are at 31.4 I was told to incubate them at 31.5 temp by Tim at Ultimate Reptiles is that close enough

Carly

Carly, at that temp they should hatch somewhere around 52 to 56 days. Best of luck :D

They look like such a pure white!! Good luck with them Carly.

Cheers, Alan.

Thanks everyone for everything.

Should I try and feed mummy snake or wait a few days she just laid the eggs last night

thanks again

Carly

dunno what wattage the cord is but its the six metre long one with a b2 thermostat in a 45 litre eski the temp is very steady the only variation its had all day is from 31.4 to 31.5

Carly

first of all well done carly.
with feeding the female i leave mine a week after they lay before i give them anything to eat. then it is only a small rat for the first feed, i give it 2 weeks then move up to an adult rat, give that 2 weeks than feed them as much as they want and this seems to be working for me because my snakes just keep on producing every year for me.
once again well done and i hope all goes well with them.

Ive already fed her a small meal, Kolt but I will remember that info for next time.

Thanks everyone for your positive advice and support.

Carly

Others here may disagree with this but I think that vermiculite looks too fine a grade for hatching the snake eggs. I think you get much better hatch rates with a coarser grade vermiculite.

But CONGRATULATIONS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back