Lost Coastal Carpet Python :(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tell your neighbours too. in case he does get outside. Yes, those mice are heat and smell to your snake it wont help if they squeak. >jumps on chair< leaving mice out scares me.
Mudmum

junglesrus said:
was surfing to see if someone had lost a coastal carpet,but alais the one found is 8ft and weighs 4kg and is a female.

good luck i hope you find yours.

Errr... I lost one. truly I did. it was strong and large so it probably made it to sydney it sounds exactly like him - or her. ty for finding her send her please - or him.

lol just pullin your leg.
mudmum.. granma to Storm

my friend lost his childrens not long ago. He found it in the garage around 6 days later wrapped around the vice. For some reason it is really aggresive now.

what was he doing wrapped around the vice.... did he have a crush on it????

Yeah even though you live on 400 acres if there isn't many rats or mice out there just leave the cage of mice near the window where he got out. I realize 400 acres is alot of land but so is Campbelltown where I lost mine and there is a creek 15 metres from my house with nice bushland but I still got my snake back from out the back of my house where I breed all my rodents. Good luck anyway,never give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back