Lost my stimsons python last night :(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazzar! congrats on finding him :) Awesome feeling to find a missing pet.

yes! i was certainly elated! Gave him a proper scolding and put him back in maximum security prison.
I laughed at your wife's python in the bed comment haha, gold.

Congrats on finding him mate. Still housing them together I see..

tsk tsk tsk... Hmmm, I wonder what your next problem might be :)

That's great news. We lost our favourite Stimmy about 2 weeks before we had to move house. Was so devestated. It was my partner's first snake, and he was away at the time so I was frantically pulling the house apart for days before he got back and I had to tell him it was gone. He was pretty good about it though. We did one room at a time, pulled out all the furniture, throughly searched everything, then put it all back. Still couldn't find him. Was really upset cause we were moving and had to start putting all the stuff downstairs in the carport for the moving guys to put into the truck. On the day the moving guys came, they were loading everything in, picked up the TV (big old box type) and there he was curled up underneath. Poor fellas nearly peed their pants I reckon.
Little Trousa Snake (hehe) had gone on quite an adventure, and other then having a horrible shed a few days later, he was fine :)

I lost my stimmy the 1st week I got him. The 33 of us tore the house apart. Found him after curled up in the space between his enclosure and the cabinet it sits on. Gotten a new enclosure now, no chance of escape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back