Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticLizzards

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Picture_037.jpg

Anglel eatting a pinky rat

oh how cute!
can i have angel p-p-pretty p-p-please?

Do you mean angel (as in a halo on head) or angle (as in the degrees between two fixed lines)???

If you mean angle, you can get angle heads here Bryony.

They can't import or export anything. Sucks for those of us on both sides of the Pacific, but I really can't critisize their governments policy on exotic species. If Canada had suffered the ecological devistation that Australia has, we wouldn't allow exotics either.

Very cool, westy :D I'd take the ackie over the foreign excuse-for-a-water-dragon-or-any-of-our-lizards lizard any day ;)

Thanks I also want to get an aussie water dragon and cross breed it to my green water dragon to see what happens

Thanks I also want to get an aussie water dragon and cross breed it to my green water dragon to see what happens

*throws up all over the room*

er... Great!!! let me know how it goes!! :)

*nausea*

(ML that is)

This post no longer means much because I deleted the previous one which was a personal insult, have a nice day :)

Creating hybrids is a touchy subject in Australia, Aaron. There's alot of negative veiws surrounding it. Don't expect a whole lot of support for a hybrid project. But it'll get a heated debate going. :D

I'm not totally against hybrids such as any of the morelia spilota sub species but i can't understand why some of you guys overseas get animals and the first thing you want to do is cross them with another species just to see what comes out,and crossing an exotic with an Aussie animal just seems plain stupid to me.

No offence meant mystic but that's just my opinion!!!!

i say keep them the way they are in the wild. ewd and that chinese water dragon(?) already look great, why change it? isnt the idea of most reptile keepers to get a different animal than others and observe its normal behavour. hybrids just stuff up the chance to pressure a species in captivity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back