makes me wonder..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL your post reminded me of David Thorne :) wait, am i now going to be yelled at for adding something that is not in relation to the topic?

If you are, then so am I! Love his work!

nasty

The thing I don’t like is the attitude of others sometimes, it’s fine to know what you’re talking about but when some people get nasty and treat others like idiots, well that just aint my bag baby. And some of the nastiness seems more due to the simple fact the person just WANTS to be nasty and nothing more. Just presuming someone is an idiot and the whole ‘use your common sense and look it up on the net instead of being so damn lazy’. Seriously. There is nothing wrong with being nice occasionally, and instead of complaining about people wasting space by asking a question they can look up, heed your own advice and don’t waste space by being nasty.
None of that is directed at anyone in particular, but the only thing more tiring than stupid questions is stupid answers., and if you see a thread you don’t like there is a very simple solution to your problem- don’t look at it. Because when one person gets an attitude we all have to deal with it. It’s not fun reading through pages of bitterness just to find one answer.
We can all live together without the continual fighting. Love, don’t hate, LOVE.

Exactly , some people seem to sit back waiting for something they can have a contrary opinion on . Then wham , a string of verbal abuse just to stir things up . Last time l answered back l got a warning ,so now l wont even read their posts , they no longer exist .:D

I don't know maybe their just young & thats how young people are these days,

but I tell you what it's frustrating to say the least :|

Anywho thats my rant :evil::p

You obviously forget what you were like when you were young. You did not have the mature, wise brain that you have now. Kids are in a different world to adults and will NEVER think like adults until they ARE adults. It takes having kids to understand your parents' rules, and no amount of lectures and pep talks can make them think any different. I am not having a dig at you, but it does annoy me to hear ppl criticise children like they were proper little angels when they were kids.

But in saying this, reaching the legal adult age does not make one mature. Some ppl don't really begin to show maturity until well into their 30's or older.

Tell the kids they can have a puppy and watch their faces light up. Tell them to feed their puppy and clean up after it. They whinge and gripe they don't want to. You try to tell the kid if they don't feed the puppy it will die or be re-homed. It doesn't work. They will whinge when the puppy is gone but don't comprehend what you were saying to them. Parents that tell their kids to look after their pets or lose it, but let the kids get away with it and keep the puppy, they are setting the kids up to become spoilt young adults who will know no better than to take life for granted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back