Making a Reptile Rack guys.........

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dougie210

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am planning to build a reptile rack over the next few weeks, i am planning to keep my adult pair of Thick Tailed geckos, which will breed, so i will probaly house the hatchlings in it as well, so i will also be in the future future, i will be housing Smooth Knob Tailed Gecko pairs eg Pilbarenis and Occidentalitis and Levis Levis, in the rack as well. So what i need help is what size tubs would i need for the above reptiles i said plus there hatchlings?What wood should i use, how should i build it, what kind of heating, and how do i apply the heating plus, how many thermostats do i need, if i don't want to spend tonnes of money on the rack it self??
Once i have organised this, i will post pics and keep you guys updated.
Thanks,
Chris

Guys,
if some one could help me out with the questions i said, i may be able to start the rack this week, with pictures and i will most probaly make instructions for the way i did it!

try searching for rack threads!!!

ummmm probley just storage containers but you would have to make the rack to fit so i guess it's really up to you

How bout any help in the way of building the rack?If you guys know what i mean?What size storage containers for the adults of the geckos i have said in the above couple of postS?

How bout any help in the way of building the rack?If you guys know what i mean?What size storage containers for the adults of the geckos i have said in the above couple of postS?

I searched tub rack etc in search, and went through 3-4pages and found out what size was needed how to build, heat it and everything, so if noone replies try that ;)

Hey dave, could you tell me?Like what to exactly right in?Or have you got the threads?As i badly want to build one
Can't remember the size for adults, think it was 30-50L containers or something. Most used melamine with a heat cord. I'll try and find you the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back