• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Male Diamond Python 3-4 years old

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotoriouS

Reaction score
Species Common Name

Diamond Python

3-4 years old

Length

Not too sure, size of the last shed skin was just over 6ft

Quantity Available

Bred By

Unknown

General Description

Beautiful male diamond python. Have had him for over 2 years, never struck/bitten. Has a beautfiul temperament (my 4 year old has handled him!). Feeds and sheds regularly, has no issues whatsoever. Selling as we're expecting another baby and I am finding it hard enough to give him the time he deserves as it is. He's currently eating large rats and Quail.

I also have his display enclosure for sale. The enclosure is a Reptile One Saburra 9612 and includes the stand. It measures 900 x 600 x 1850 and is in excellent condition. It comes with a custom made canopy that includes the heating and lighting. Ceramic heat emitter connected with thermostat, lighting, thermometer, climbing branch, fake plants, hide and water bowl are also included. This is the complete setup! Enclosure and accessories alone are worth $1000, grab yourself a bargain!

Will sell the python on his own for $400, the enclosure with all accessories for $450 - or grab yourself a bargain and take them both for $750!

Roselands, NSW

Willing to Freight?

Nope

Contact Details

Either PM or text me on 0402 095 065

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Provided at point of sale

- - - Updated - - -

Reasonable offers will be considered.

Attachments

• dante 1.jpg
    dante 1.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 415
  • Dante2.jpg
    Dante2.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 480
  • Dante4.jpg
    Dante4.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 378
  • Dante's Enclosure.jpg
    Dante's Enclosure.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 369
bump

- - - Updated - - -

Will let the snake go for $300! Get in quick in time for Christmas!

Reasonable offers will be considered. He is a beautiful snake with a great temperament, would like him to go someone who will have more time for him than me.

$500 - last price! Enclosure alone is worth more than that.. you're getting the entire package!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back