Manage Attachments Window

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NicG

AussiePythons Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with the Manage Attachments Pop-Up Window at the moment?

I've tried both Mozilla Firefox V4.0.1 and Internet Explorer V9.0.8112 and all I get is a solid (APS) green square. I've used this feature extensively in the past, but have just recently upgraded my browsers, so I'm wondering whether that's an issue ...

Cheers,
Nic

Exactly the same thing is happening to me! I think I also upgraded my browsers.....Someone help!!!

Yeah not working for me either, have to just use the insert image button instead.

I prefer to upload from my PC due to the fact I don't have an online photo thingy

they must be doing something as yesterday there was a black bar along the bottom of the screen only in APS and then there was that other homepage thing that i made a thread about but both them things fixed now :D

I prefer to upload from my PC due to the fact I don't have an online photo thingy

There is an option to insert from your computer. It's actually the 1st option by default for me, just used it now.

Attachments

• IMG_1194.jpg
    IMG_1194.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 170
Looks like it had to do with our new CDN doing some fancy caching. Should be fixed now.

Still getting a blank screen here:(

If it's still not working for you, try clearing your browser's cache first.

Now I can't upload to my album. And how do you clear a browser cache?

Now i can get to the stage where the window opens to upload your pics, in the manage attachments bit, but it won't upload any new ones, but you can use the old ones. ( that thing isn't full either).

Test attachment...

WP_000047.jpg

Seems to work for me.

Can you try again and see how it goes? If it still doesn't work, let me know which browser you are using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back