Manage Attachments Window

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Test....

IMG_0943.jpg

It worked but I tried uploading to an album and I got a new screen and there was nothing there.

Just tried again with internet explorer 9 version 9.0.8112.16421. Still opens up a new window but it is blank (grey background).

Also tried Mozilla Firefox version 3.6.6 and same result

Last edited:
Wouldn't work for me with Firefox4. Same problem as previously outlined, opens a new window, but only loads the background colour. Clearing the cache had no effect.
IE8 opens a new window and loads the windows structure, but didn't bring up and of my uploaded pictures. A second try resulted in the same problem as Firefox.

Last edited:
This is still not resolved for me. I also get a blank screen when I log into the support centre. I am trying to log into it and update my ticket so it doesn't get closed, as it is unresolved. The ticket number is Ticket #3065. Is anyone still working on resolving this?

Have tried clearing the cache & fire fox & it's still not working, any other ideas anyone?

It's been over a week now. Can we please get an explanation of the problem from the Site Administrator and an update on a possible resolution?

Sorry, it's been a crazy week. I will look further into this this weekend.
Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express

Still no go Admin?! Green screen, anyone else having having continuing probs?

Thanks, mate, that's good news. I might try restarting.

Thumbs Down, sorry, Admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
not been able to upload most of the images I wanted and every now and again one will be excepted. Manage attachments, insert image and uploads to albums all effected. have tried for the last few days with zero luck. Sorry Admin. Deleted Cache nothing still.

Wasn't working for me this morning, but I've just managed to upload some pics into an album on my profile with no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back