Manage Attachments Window

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made some changes to our CDN and upgraded to the latest version of our forum software. Has this helped?

Valiant effort, I have no idea what you just said, but, unfortunately, still no good :(! I now have "manage attachments" rather than a green screen, but am still unable to upload pics?! I'll try switching off, again.

It works for me now in both Firefox and IE ... although it's the old style Manage Attachments that doesn't access all the previous files you've uploaded.

Same as NicG here, can upload pics though so thanks Adam

Works for me. Not sure if it's the same problem NicG has mentioned, but it appears to crop the list and there is not option to access additional pages. I can access photos I uploaded first by changing the order, but I can't access the ones in the 'middle'.

P6160396.jpg

View attachment 206777 test

Okay, so it wont work, when I press "insert inline" but if i press "done" amd then go to the little paperclip icon, and select the file it works...

Okay, so back to this one. Who is still having issues? If you are, can you please explain step-by-step what I have to do to make it happen for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back