Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakefreak

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So I was looking at my snake and I noticed a patch of his darker colored scale what looks like a heart. I thought it was cool anyone else have any reptiles with cool/unusual patterns?

show us some pictures!!! :)
I don't have any unusuall patterns but have some nice symetrical patterns around my snakes heads

All of my snakes have at least one small heart on them, it is really cool :D Especially on the Jungles.

My Spotted has Australia on her, I'll have to get a pic :D Pretty nifty little pattern on her :)

Here's a close up

Looks like she's getting ready to shed though so I don't want to handle her too much

Here's another it's right where she's bending her neck

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375339728572.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375339728572.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 162
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375340262463.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375340262463.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 172
Last edited by a moderator:
A friend of mine has a BHP with a 'Pac-man' blotch on it

That is really cool :) Looks more hammerhead shaped to me though :p
( I want!)
Haha, she's a total sweetie too, she has an M and a few exclamation marks,a couple of horse shoes and a butterfly I discovered today near the end of her tail :D

View attachment 294337The markings on the back of her head/neck remind me of a pic taken from above, of a whale shark..

She's pretty. Looks like she's pretty calm too. Even thou I've only owned my snake for a couple days he seems to enjoy being handled (I've handled him a few times before buying him). Its also weird that he doesn't freak out when I hold him cause he's shedding. I just have to be slow if I'm anywhere near his head

jungle bw 004 (600x377).jpg
Y on the head

will have to get some more pics as i know a few have words and letters.

I woke up to find this in his cage so Imma feed him tuesday

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375369667058.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375369667058.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back