Meet Gregory

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckoJosh

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
This is Gregory
Gregory likes to eat woodies and the occasional Goldfish
wcc.jpg

ww.jpg

I'm sure this is a silly quesiton....(granted I don't know anything about non-marine inverts)
but what on EARTH is that?

looks like the giant cricket thing from the Angry Beavers Bug a Boo episoide!
...cute eyes though!

Last edited:
G'day Gregory, pleased to make your acquaintance... I won't shake your hand tho :)

So... what kind of fish's worst nightmare are you?

oh my, thats a crazy looking thing!!
i would have guessed moth,....looks nothing like my mental image of a scorpian!

He is awesome!! He has some freaky eyes happening there, I like im :D

OMG I had no idea whats on earth it was, interesting little creature! Love his name!

haha hi Gregory,
and sorry to intrude on a lovely post, but I couldnt help but get out that Greg is in fact a Lecotherus sp. in the family Belostomatidae (sometimes called fishkiller bugs, Hemiptera: Nepomorpha); whereas water scorpions are in the family Nepidae (also Hemiptera: Nepomorpha)

Nice one Josh,....is it a new feed source for something else?? lol :)

haha hi Gregory,
and sorry to intrude on a lovely post, but I couldnt help but get out that Greg is in fact a Lecotherus sp. in the family Belostomatidae (sometimes called fishkiller bugs, Hemiptera: Nepomorpha); whereas water scorpions are in the family Nepidae (also Hemiptera: Nepomorpha)
Way to kill Gregorys cool reputation!!!!

Nice one Josh,....is it a new feed source for something else?? lol :)
Nah no plans as of yet, not sure what id risk him with considering the size of those pincers!

nice josh, i saw theese on dirty jobs, haha he had to squeeze the crix to mush in his hands then put in the tank..they went crazy getting a feed

Hey Geckoman I think i had one of those things on my back verandah during this wet season! is that possible? do they go out of water? In any case it was a creepy creation!

P.s I like that big fat rat

Hey Geckoman I think i had one of those things on my back verandah during this wet season! is that possible? do they go out of water? In any case it was a creepy creation!

P.s I like that big fat rat
Yeah I found this guy out of water, also up north during the wet season finding out them of water isnt that uncommon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back