Meet Gregory

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if I see one again I will save it for you haha......hey I also have been getting some huge centipedes drown in my pond.

Nawww, Gregory made a friend!!!
g.jpg

gg.jpg

That's definitely something different, what are you keeping it in?
Also, did you by any chance name him after gregory from dragon ball z? lol

That's definitely something different, what are you keeping it in?
Also, did you by any chance name him after gregory from dragon ball z? lol
Nah im not sure why I named him that, it just seemed apporpriate at the time, Im keeping him in a small tank with 5-8cm of water and some sticks and rocks to cling onto
What a cute invert.
A bug, right?
Lol, yeah he is cute
Yeah he is a "true bug" like cicadas etc

His last friend Shiny the fish mysteriously disappeared so I got him a new friend called Hoppy, as you can see they hit it off straight away :)
Gregsfriend2.jpg

Lol, I have a Greg too now, but he is called Clondike. And he likes to eat my poor water snails lol. How is Gregory going? He is handsome. Pics of your set up?

haha i actually think hes cute! we have a pet one of them at work, (pet as in he wanders in the store and i feed him). im his only friend... no one else sees the cute

THAT is the ugliest creature I have ever had the displeasure of looking at & please tell me that fish was already dead when you fed it to your revolting bug, scorpion, freaky Greg thing:lol: Imagine being eaten alive by THAT

Wow that is one crazy looking bug.... and you say it eats the occasional goldfish.... I can feel a nightmare coming on!

oh i think they are awesome! and no, they eat them ALIVE lol...seriously. cool to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back