Meet Gregory

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY CRAP....thats one Urrrgllly bug!! i dunno about gregory more like jack or ripper or something. scary as hell!

THAT is the ugliest creature I have ever had the displeasure of looking at & please tell me that fish was already dead when you fed it to your revolting bug, scorpion, freaky Greg thing:lol: Imagine being eaten alive by THAT
He wouldnt have been a very good friend for Gregory if he was dead

Lol, I have a Greg too now, but he is called Clondike. And he likes to eat my poor water snails lol. How is Gregory going? He is handsome. Pics of your set up?
I dont have him in a very attractive setup yet, basically its a tank with 5cm of water and some sticks for his to rest on and climb out of the water when he wants

I don't think that thing should be trusted Geckoman....I have seen this sort of thing go wrong in many a movie.....Gregory will spell the end for us all.....mark my words!!

I don't think that thing should be trusted Geckoman....I have seen this sort of thing go wrong in many a movie.....Gregory will spell the end for us all.....mark my words!!
Haha it's just one radioactive accident away from world domination

Gregory would never harm me, we are friends

Lol Josh, you still have this thing?

Well if all of a sudden Geckoman stops posting and is never heard again we will all know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back