Members Gender?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoreliaMatt

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi,
i was thinking (i think its been mentioned before) but how about we have a section in peoples userbars so thatg we know what sex they are?

i know alot of people have made the mistakes of thinking people are male / female, when they are not....

i just thought it would be a good idea....

ive provided a clip of what another forum i use does... and then shown a preview of perhaps what we could have.....

what do people / mods / admin think?

Matt

forumgender.jpg

forumgenderexample.jpg

or perhaps put it on the right under location or something?

You're male?? :shock: Sorry dude.

Good idea. If people use it.

IsK

I kinda like not knowing. Don't know why.:shock:
Only one I'm confused about is Earthling. Avatar looks female but posts make me think male. No offence Earthling - always like your posts.:D

it would enhance the whole internet dating on the reptile forum experience HAHAHAHAHAHA

Only one I'm confused about is Earthling. Avatar looks female but posts make me think male. No offence Earthling - always like your posts.:D

well i met earthling when i was up the gold coast last week and im still confused!!! :)

I am sure that MoreliaMatt thought it would be a nice option.........no - one has to do anything that they feel uncomfortable about....

I think it should be there, the a user can choose if they want to use it.

well everyone has the option to display their location or not, so displaying gender should b easy lol whats wrong with asking anyway haha

i think its a great idea, everyone thinks i'm a boy,..!! :(

yep i think its a great idea.... i think i said on another thread that we should have a pink snake or a blue snake..... hehehehe i thought chris was a boy too.... sorry chris u know i luv ya lol ;) ... and for the record im a chick.... i think my avatar and name are feminine (whether i can spell it or not is another thing lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back