Missing in Action

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawowie

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So I'm in a state of panic because late this morning, I discovered that my new little Stimson's python is missing.
I've set out a mouse on a heat mat, and put four around it and under the door.
I've searched all through the cupboard her click clack is in, and all around the floor in the room.
I don't think she would have gone outside the room as it was really bright and noisy out there.
also i accidentally left the light on in the room last night, do you think this could have provoked her into getting out? there are hides in her click clack.
and how long can i leave the mouse out till i should throw it out? it is cut in half so she could actually eat it.
is there anything else i should do?

I'm just so ridiculously worried, she's so little im afraid she's stuck somewhere and cant get out.
Thanx in advance for any help
Sally

i had a little stimmie get out once,we eventual found him,at the other end of the house- inside the monitor stand up on a puter desk in my daughters room. called him Houdini after that lol

My stimi got out 3 days after I got her. Ended up finding her 6 months later in my next door neighbors wood pile. She will turn up. Try not to stress to much but I do know it is easier said then done.
Good luck.

I hope you find your snakey. I found one of mine 5 months after she got out, so there's hope yet! :)

On a side note, who keeps recommending Stimmies as a first snake? In my experience they are little freaking houdinis, the lot of them! Almost every missing snake thread on here is for a Stimsons! :p

I lost my yearling spotted python a few days ago because silly me didn't close the cage properly when i filled up the water,then yesterday evening i went into the reptile room and there it was climbing the side of the rack and heading into its cage.......

Last edited:
to much relief my boyfriend saw her coming out of the wardrobe (which i turned upside down) just before and she now locked up safe in another clickclack :)

just had tobe in the right place at the right time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back