Missing thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just about to read that venomous display thread, did it get nasty?

not at all it was just informing people about the ven display on saturday I know one of the previous mods attended last time they had a show so i dont know what the problem is?

And it was deleted again after re-posting it.

Whats the prob?
A bloke advises fellow Herpers that there will be a reptile show for those keen to spend time watching a venomous display & his post gets deleted without any indication or explanation as to why.

Damn Melbournites hating because they have their expo on the same day lol

The reason it is being removed is because it is advertising a pet store when they arn't a sponser of A.P.S.

It is unfair for those business that are sponsors, and have paid up. There woud be no issue if they wanted to pay for advertisement.

so what if i say i brought from that shop and wanted to give it a good wrap?

Does VHS pay for the advertising in your sig?

Not trying to pick a point here but it seems like alot goes fine and then suddenly things like a snake show thread telling people where to see it gets pulled. I 've seen people post here plenty of times about that shop.

there is no rules in regards to sigs, its when posts are started advertising a buisness that is the issue.

He advertised an event that many members here would be interested in attending, and without the post would not of known about it. He didn't advertise a product for sale or anything else to do with the stores business. I am sure Slateman will agree that his post was harmless & only served in advising others of a great display opportunity.

Anyway as far as I see many others talk it up about Steve Irwins park does that fall under the same rules? Another member here is always giving Kellyville pets a wrap because they work there yet their post is never deleted.

At the end of the day I dont work at the shop so if I create a post advising others of the show it shouldn't be considered advertisement should it? as I have no connection to the store.

I'm pretty sure the owners of the other business' wouldn't give a toss whether we advertise Neville's shows or not.

It's not like we've ever been approached to sponsor the site or anything.

the question was why and i answered.

there is nothing i can do. If you want to become a sonser, or discuss this then pm slateman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back