Missing thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gregory said:
Don't tell me you've become part of the system Lukey boy.
I thought we were mates.

i just wanted to answer the question, so i did.............don't talk to me about it, i want no part.

What stranger Greg is that Souly will turn out to be your father soon :)

C'mon Soulweaver, you're a down to earth bloke and as a mod in a much better position than us members to bring change for the better to the site, surely Souly hasn't sold his soul? The site is left open to harsh critisicm every time someone brings up discussion of any herp business other than the sponsors otherwise, how many times have we all seen threads were people ask for feedback on businesses such as Pails for scales? It is a valuable aspect of the herp forum to be able to discuss these things.

I agree with you parko, but I wouldn't take it out on Luke, PM slatey as, after all, it is his site and his rules and Luke is just doing what he should.

It might have something to do with your signature, take your signature off and see what happens to your posts.

hugsta said:
I agree with you parko, but I wouldn't take it out on Luke, PM slatey as, after all, it is his site and his rules and Luke is just doing what he should.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not taking anything out on anybody, i was just asking if Souly would bring the issue up in their admin disscusions. Soulweaver is a mod, he's participating in the conversation, he's down to earth and i suspect from his comments agree's with us, so therefore seems like the perfect person to ask. We all know from past experience that memebers can't change things, moderators can though... It'd improve the site for all of us, mods included as they wouldn't have to police rules which are detrimental to the sites value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back